The Apache Lenya development community is proud to announce the 2.0.2 release of Apache Lenya.
Apache Lenya is an Open Source Java/XML Content Management System and comes with revision control, site management, scheduling, search, WYSIWYG editors, and workflow.
Apache Lenya is based on Apache Cocoon (http://cocoon.apache.org
). You can use Cocoon features such as robust caching, multi-channel output, it's many connectivity options to quickly build customized solutions to meet your specific needs that are not already covered by Apache Lenya today.
Check out the Apache Lenya website (http://lenya.apache.org
) for more information.
The Apache Lenya Community
Bug Fixes in Apache Lenya 2.0.2
* Miscellaneous smaller bugfixes
* Miscellaneous performance enhancements
* Fixes for web tests
* Fixed infinite loop caused by unsynchronized HashMap
* Removed old multiple inheritance code that wasn't functional
* Enhanced / Fixed layout for asset overview
New Features in Apache Lenya 2.0.2
* New navigation module for more flexibility (it's use is optional)
* Added meta data search capabilities (e.g. image search)
* Added checkin of live sitetree
* Added report to find broken internal links
* Added session monitoring
* Display file size in overview