- Both SQL and NoSQL approaches (JSON column type)
- Not a single unnecessary line of code.
- better response time
- much higher Time To First Byte (TTFB)
- lower memory consumption
More then plain REST
- progressive loading (show first page immediately while remaining data is loading in background)
- advanced security: automatic CSRF token, token auto-renewal on session expiration
- Runs on any Java App Server (jdk7+).
- Compatible with any JDBC driver
- Integrates with Spring or JEE architectures.
- Supports Batch updates, Stored Procedures (in/out parameters), custom JDBC types, JTA, custom SSO/Auth integration... just like any other Java platform
More information on Streaming and online demo : http://lightlink.io/streaming-vs-buffering
What do you think of it?