What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.0.2. Using Aspose.Imaging for Java, developers can specify the font folder path used while converting WMF file. FontSettings class has been introduced to manage font settings. Using Font Settings class you can specify the font folder. Using Aspose.Imaging for Java, developers can get information about the font used in the WMF file while converting WMF file. FontSettings class has been introduced to get font information. Using FontSettings class you can get list of font names accessible to Aspose.Imaging API, List of font names used in the metafile and List of font names that are missing in the environment with respect to WMF file loaded. Using Aspose.Imaging for Java, developers can specify the substitute fonts instead of original font while converting WMF file. FontSettings class has been introduced to manage font settings. Using FontSettings class you can specify the substitute fonts that should be used instead of original font while converting WMF file. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Provide means to detect that metafile to raster image conversion has font related problems
- Set Font Folder While Converting WMF file
- Get Font Information
- Specify the substitute fonts instead of original font while converting WMF file.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Getting Font Information: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/imagingjava/Getting+Font+Information
- Specifying Substitute Fonts: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/imagingjava/Specifying+Substitute+Fonts
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java application. It allows developers to convert images to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & PSD formats. It draws images using advanced features like Graphics & GraphicsPath. The drawing feature is useful for adding shapes, building up new images or adding watermarks to images. It works well with both web & windows applications. It supports JDK 1.5 & above.
More about Aspose.Imaging for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/imaging-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.imaging-for-java/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066