The key for a good placement lies in searching for the right type of career matching your skills, than to just explore for a career. Are you willing to have a glimpse of a better you in an organization? Do you possess the enthusiasm to develop your knowledge better for a better job role? Here we are to present a job in IT field, which is for a IOS Developer job role in Indegene.
Indegene is a leading global provider of clinical, commercial, and marketing solutions to global life science and healthcare organizations. We partner with clients to create and deliver solutions for today and tomorrow by integrating technology, medical science, and communication expertise.With Clinical, Technology and Product expertise, Indegene helps life science CIO offices address enterprise-wide challenges in the areas of SMAC, multi-channel marketing, digital asset management, clinical trial analytics, training, and L&D.
The roles and responsibilities of the iOS Developer include the following:
- Preparing detailed design documents and design approaches using various tools
- Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Defining implementation approaches, algorithms, and code structure to meet the requirements
- Defining, prototyping, and recommending the technology solutions
- Working collaboratively within a team of other engineers, and influencing and helping the rest of the team in achieving the goals
- Adhering to and following quality systems, processes, and policies
- Complying with training and specifications
No of Openings: 20
Please refer to the below ID to apply if interested
ID: careers at indegene dot com