We are happy to announce the release of QuartzDesk 2.5.0.
QuartzDesk is an enterprise-class management and monitoring platform for Quartz schedulers embedded in all types of Java applications.
Besides various fixes and improvements, this new release brings you the following new features:
- Multi-scheduler actions for starting, pausing and stopping multiple Quartz schedulers at once.
- New Planned Job Executions tab with an overview of all jobs scheduled to execute within the specified time period.
- Displaying the list of next fire times of new and existing triggers.
- All grid columns have tooltips describing how to interpret their values.
- New QuartzExecNotificationRuleService and QuartzJobChainRuleService JAX-WS web-services for programmatic management of execution notification rules and job chains from external applications.
- Support for Tomcat 9.
For the list of all changes in this release, please refer to the Release Notes tab on the latest release download page.
If you want to see the new features in action, simply request access to our online demo.
Enjoy & Happy Easter Holidays!
The QuartzDesk Team