What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for Java 9.3.0. Ported from its equivalent .NET version, this month’s release includes the same features, enhancements and bug fixes. Our documentation section, Public API Changes in Asose.Tasks for Java, lists all the changes that are part of this month’s release. This latest version of the Aspose.Tasks for Java API now supports loading project data from Primavera SQLite database. The PrimaveraDbSettings class provides the necessary parameters setting facility for connecting to the SQLite database. With this latest release of the API, you can now render project dates to output in a new format such as 19/07/2016. This can be achieved using the DateDdMmYyyy member of the DateFormat enumerator. This month’s release also provides an enhancement where the recalculation of Actual and Remaining work task fields is supported now. This month’s release also fixes a number of bugs that were reported with the last version of the API. It gives further improvement and stability to the API functionality. Below is the complete list of bug fixes and enhanced features included in this release.
• Support for Primavera SQLite db
• Support recalculation option for ActualWork and RemainingWork task fields
• Provide new date format DateFormat.DateDdMMYyyy to render date like 19/07/2016
• Aspose.Tasks API reads only first value of each list item
• Wrong working times read from project Calendar
• Resaving MPP loses Resource Calendar Work Weeks time information
• Extended attributes missing while reading task from MPP
• Writing Formulas in Custom Fields
• Lookup option not selected when Number and Duration extended attributes both added simultaneously
• Duration extended attribute removed from task after saving the MPP
• Remaining work and actual work not summarized correctly
• The signature of Aspose.Tasks.msi is corrupt or invalid
• Reading MPP file raises ProjectReadingException
• Resaving the MPP file raises exception
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for Java
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical Java Project management component that enables Java applications to read, write & manage Project documents without utilizing MS Project. It supports reading MS Project Template (MPT) files as well as allows exporting project data to HTML, BMP, PNG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, XPS, XAML and SVG formats. It reads & writes MS Project documents in both MPP & XML formats. Developers can read & change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations & calendars.
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/project-management-component.aspx
- Download of Aspose.Tasks for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.tasks-for-java/default.aspx