What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 8.0.0. This release supports generating/reading DutchKix and DotCode barcode types. Several new enhancements have also been made in barcode recognition algorithm to further improve recognition process while reading barcodes from poor quality QR, Code128, DataMatrix and Aztec codes. Aspose.Barcode for Java allows users to generate DutchKix or DotCode barcodes. Developers can also set SymbologyType to DutchKix or DotCode to generate these barcodes. There are some important enhancements part of this release, such as Improved algorithm to read barcodes even if the image is not rotated, Improved algorithm to Read the barcodes from a PNG image having 100 multiple barcodes in it, improved detection of the barcodes with default settings, support recognition of invasion in the quiet zone for a data matrix, improved 3D-distorted Aztec code recognition, improved recognition of the Aztec code, recognize poor quality code128 with histogram method, improved DotCode regions recognition and read the corrupted QR barcode. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release.
- Add new BarCode type: DutchKix
- Add new BarCode type: DotCode
- Barcode not reconginzed if image is not rotated
- Unable to Read the barcode from a PNG image having 100 multiple barcodes in it
- BarCodeReader not detecting the barcodes with default settings
- Support recognition of invasion in the quiet zone for data matrix
- Incorrect 3D-distorted Aztec code recognition
- Incorrect recognition of the Aztec code
- Recognize poor quality code128 with histogram method
- Program hangs on Aztec code
- Can't recognize 3D-distorted Aztec code from the JPG image
- Several consecutive recognitions give different results
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/java