Aspose Newsletter for September 2016 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Automate PowerPoint Presentation Creation, Conversion, & Editing, Introducing C++ API to work with Excel formats, JasperReports Server 6.3.0 Support in Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells for JasperReports, new features and improving existing ones in Aspose for Cloud, Working with Bookmarks of Microsoft Word Documents using Aspose.Words for .NET, Binding SMTP Client to Specific IP Address on Host using Aspose.Email for Java and much more.
Automate PowerPoint Presentation Creation, Conversion, and Editing
Aspose.Slides for .NET and Java APIs can work with any type of .NET or Java applications. You can add the code into your existing applications. You can use your existing templates and edit those using Aspose.Slides for .NET or Java. Let Aspose APIs make your work easier! Download a free Trial: http://www.aspose.com/products/slides/net
Introducing Aspose.Cells for C++ API to work with Excel formats
Aspose team has delighted to announce the addition of a new platform into our file format APIs — C++. Aspose.Cells for C++ is the first one and we’ll add more APIs for C++, however, you may start processing your Excel spreadsheets using C++. We’re starting with a selected set of features, but more will be coming soon as we release new versions regularly and frequently.
JasperReports Server 6.3.0 Support in Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells for JasperReports
Aspose team has released new versions of Aspose.Words for JasperReports and Aspose.Cells for JasperReports. Both of these APIs now support JasperReports Server 6.3.0. It’s great news for anyone looking to integrate Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel file processing features into the latest version of JasperReports Server.
Aspose for Cloud – A lot has been going on!
Aspose team has introduced file format APIs for the Cloud quite some time ago and a lot of developers and companies started to use them in their products and applications. We have been adding new features and improving existing ones. You can start exploring cloud APIs for free and once satisfied, select a plan as per your needs. The Cloud APIs provide flexibility as they can be used in any type of application on any platform using REST APIs.
Working with Bookmarks of Microsoft Word Documents using Aspose.Words for .NET
Manipulating bookmarks in a Word document is a common requirement when working with the documents directly or programmatically. Our team has described in detail how to create, retrieve, or move bookmarks in a Word document using Aspose.Words for .NET. The details can be found in the article titled Working with Bookmarks: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Working+with+Bookmarks?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Newsletter-September2016
Binding SMTP Client to Specific IP Address on Host using Aspose.Email for Java
The following article describes and shows you the code to bind SMTP client to a specific IP address using Aspose.Email for Java: Binding SMTP Client to Specific IP Address on Host. You can also learn how to work with other SMTP features to send emails using Aspose.Email for Java API in the following section:
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.9.0 - Support setting default font while rendering spreadsheet to HTML and images
- Aspose.Words for .NET 16.7.0 - Support for MathML in HTML export and many other features
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.9.0 – PDF to PDFA and DOCX conversion, XFA to standard form conversion.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.6.0 – Inserting video from web in presentation and support for FillOverlay effect
- Aspose.Email for .NET 6.8.0 - Splitting PST File with defined criterion supported
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.9.0 - Create EMF metafile image, export text as shape when converting EMF to SVG
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 9.5.0 - Improved performance of task creation in the latest version
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.7.0 – Improved Auto Scaling of a Shape and Set an Event Cell in the Visio Drawing
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
- Sep 2016: Perth .NET User Group – Australia
- Sep 12-14: API World 2016 Conference & Expo – Washington, D.C.
- Sep 14: Java Metroplex Users Group Meeting – Dallas, TX
- Sep 19-23: BASTA! Fall 2016 Mains – Germany
- Sep 29- Oct 01: .NET UY Conf 2016 Montevideo – Uruguay
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact: user dot groups at aspose dot com
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, September 2016 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://goo.gl/xTr9y2
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
sales at aspose dot com