What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 6.11.0. Ported from its equivalent .NET version, this month’s release includes the same features, enhancements and bug fixes that were part of the .NET version of the API. Specifically, it enhances the functionality of Outlook MSG conversion to MIME message. This release simplifies the conversion process of Outlook messages (MSG) to MIME. Instead of using the MailMessageInterpreter class, the API provides overloads of MapiMesasge class’s save method to save MSG file to EML. In addition, the MapiMessage class now exposes toMailMessage method that converts MSG files to EML with additional options. The code sample on the blog announcement page shows the usage of this API functionality. This release also enhances the ExchangeMessageInfo class for retrieving BCC information from email messages. This is helpful in retrieving the information for email messages from mailbox’s Draft as well as Sent Items folder. This month’s release also fixes several bugs that further adds to the overall functional improvement of the API. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Replace the use of the interpreter classes
- Provision of Bcc field in ExchangeMessageInfo
- EML to XPS Layout clipping
- MSG file cannot be converted to MailMessage using MailMessageInterpretor
- NamedProperties of embedded message lost while embedding message into another message and add to PST
- Regression: Error in Occurrence Generation
- MailMessage Attachment name turned garbage
- Html body is not loaded properly
- Using java.lang.Iterable in public API if possible
- SmtpClient leaking ThreadLocal data in Tomcat
- EML->MSG raises System.Exception
- Exception "rgb(0, 0, 0) is not a valid value for Int32" while loading the message
- Exception while converting OST to PST file
- MapiMessage.FromMailMessage raises FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
- MailMessage.Load raises Exception for attached EML file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Overview: Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write MS Outlook MSG files from within a Java application without using MS Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, adding or removing attachment, sender information & MAPI properties. Aspose.Email can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/email/java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/email/java