Mastering Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0
Published in July 2006, the best selling book Mastering EJB is now in its fourth edition and has been updated for EJB 3.0. This edition features chapters on session beans and message-driven beans, EJB-Java EE integration and advanced persistence concepts. In-depth coverage of the Java Persistence API and using POJO entities with EJB is also included. By reading this book, you will acquire a deep understanding of EJB 3.0.
What you will find here
This is the official homepage for Mastering EJB 3.0. Here you can download the entire book in PDF format for free, along with the source code for the book.
What's new with Mastering EJB 3.0:
- More than 50% new and revised material
- Four new chapters and one new appendix covering the latest features of the new release
- Basic and advanced concepts (such as inheritance, relationships, and so on) of Java Persistence API defined entities
- Information on integrating EJB applications with the outside world via the Java EE Connector technology
- Tips and techniques for designing and deploying EJB for better performance
- Best practices for EJB 3.0 application design, development and testing