With the number of apps and mobile users projected to increase exponentially, developers who create the most advanced technology fastest will gain the competitive edge needed to stand out amongst competition.
In this post I will show you how XpoLog can help you find errors in you java code, which in turn will help you create better quality code.
Page Object applies to UI elements. We (the Arquillian community) has coined a new pattern following Page Object pattern logic called Container Object pattern. You can think about Container Object as areas of a container (for now Docker container) that your test might interact with. For example some of these areas could be:
The past, present, and future of sum.misc.Unsafe
2015 was a banner year for Apache Spark, with the data processing technology igniting interest far and wide across the industry as it became an increasingly common core feature in enterprise data stacks. In September last year, Databricks, the company founded by Spark’s creators, revealed that an increasing number of users are choosing to circumvent old stalwart Hadoop in favour of this zesty...
AngularJS (commonly referred to as “Angular” or “Angular.js”) is an open-source web application framework mainly maintained by Google and by a community of individual developers and corporations to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single-page applications.
Johan Vos offers a balanced look on what Google's shift to OpenJDK means from a developer standpoint.
"Going Reactive 2016: How Microservices and Fast Data are driving mainstream adoption of Reactive systems" collects the opinions, tools, technologies and predictions on Reactive systems from over 3000 respondents...
We thought it’d be fun to offer a look back at some of 2015’s biggest performance testing stories. Or in some cases, maybe all that was tested was our patience. Either way, here’s a quick trip down memory lane.
2016 is a new year, and that means looking forward to the months ahead and trying to figure out which topics are going to be hot throughout the year. Here's how our monthly topic calendar is shaping up for the new year.
A practical overview of the most interesting trends we had the chance to encounter over the last year
The Enterprise Java Newscast, hosted by Kito D. Mann, Ian Ilavats, and Daniel Hinojosa, is a monthly podcast that covers the latest headlines in the world of Enterprise Java Development.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Excellent programming is about function, not form (11 May 2016) Are language architects, or would-be language architects, doing a disservice to Java by...
- Five tips to improve an offshore team (29 Apr 2016) Using an offshore team can save time and money, but if used ineffectively, they can cost more than...
- Overcome inherent bottlenecks in app lifecycle management (02 May 2016) The software development world is simply too busy to have inefficient ALM. Expert Gerie Owen...
- Make predictive monitoring effective for your organization (10 May 2016) The ability to anticipate an issue with predictive monitoring outweighs the value of performance...
- Backend system integration the new mobile development challenge (14 Apr 2016) While developing a fun UI was once the biggest hurdle facing mobile development teams, the new...
- Moving beyond the virtualization tool with DevOps containers (01 Apr 2016) Virtualization has been a pivotal tool for organizations wanting to simplify both development and...
- Designing Web apps and Web UIs for software developers (08 Apr 2016) Interested in designing Web apps? Here are some UX design tips that will garner them great feedback...
- Improving Web app performance as simple as embracing HTTP/2 (11 Apr 2016) Learn about how the rapidly growing HTTP/2 protocol can improve Web app performance and reduce...
- Lasting impacts of software failure and poor application performance (12 Apr 2016) Customers have a short memory and lots of alternatives, so organizations must ensure that poor...
- Using BackOps to improve software development processes (20 Apr 2016) Learn how BackOps understands different personality types and can improve the software development...