We make the most expensive mistakes in our specifications for requirements, because they are very difficult to correct.
Raising up developert productivity through focus is what is done by the CUBA platform.
In this tutorial the topic of how to connect a Dropwizard application to Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) will be discussed. The tutorial begins with making changes to configuration files and then goes on to brief introduction to Hibernate ORM and finally a database-backed resource class to expose employee directory is created.
The basics of XpoLog Analytics, how to auto detect new errors, exceptions and bugs in log4j logs, and discover unknown messages.
Added Support for Multi-tenancy, Email API and Tag, Improvements for the support of secure HTTPs, Monitoring API and Service, Dialogic XMS Integration
First article in a series looking at effective ways of controlling concurrent code execution using techniques such as quality of service (QoS), adaptive control valves, circuit breakers and back-pressure as promoted by proponents of reactive programming.
What did we learn about the future of the Java platform at JavaOne 2015? Well, there were a number of things, all of which are summed up here. Okay, maybe it's not all of them, but it is a good chunk of them. Let us know if there's anything we missed.
Benchmarking Java with the OpenJDK code tools: The Java Microbenchmarking Harness
Defining and Editing log4j Patterns in SysLog for more Refined Data Parsing
Chatbot is a perfect alternative to a traditional user interface when dealing with a microservice and professional users.
Communication, collaboration and integration are the three main principles of the ever-growing, modern approach to software delivery known as “DevOps.”
The diversity of streaming media formats and performance metrics may leave QA teams wondering how to accurately test and measure the quality of the end user experience. Today, I’ll discuss some of the main differences between progressive downloads and adaptive bitrate streaming in terms of load and performance testing and explore the ways in which your organization can realistically test and...
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Oracle takes ALM to the cloud with the Java SE Cloud Service (27 Oct 2015) Optimized for the cloud, at JavaOne2015, Oracle has announced the Java SE Cloud Service and a new...
- Celebrating 20 years of Java technology at JavaOne 2015 (26 Oct 2015) Twenty years is a pretty significant milestone, especially if you're a programming language. At...
- Performance upgrades and feature enhancements typify incremental Java releases (28 Oct 2015) There may not have been a major Java release since last year, but at JavaOne2015, there are still...
- Life beyond the JavaOne sessions: Mastering life in San Francisco (15 Oct 2015) You won't spend every moment at JavaOne in a session, so here is some advice from Barry Burd on how...
- Barry Burd's guide to the best sessions to attend at JavaOne 2015 (15 Oct 2015) Going to JavaOne this year? Wondering which sessions to attend? Conference veteran Barry Burd is...
- Examine modular code development with Java's Project Jigsaw (22 Sep 2015) Project Jigsaw is the new standard for modular code development in Java. Expert Barry Burd takes an...
- Productivity tools in growing lightweight architectures (06 Oct 2015) ZeroTurnaround developer advocate Simon Maple discussed the most important productivity tools,...
- Limited bandwidth may stifle IoT development (10 Sep 2015) When it comes to IoT development, limited network bandwidth could be the weak link in the chain as...
- XRebel changes application performance monitoring tools (25 Sep 2015) In this podcast, ZeroTurnaround's Jevgeni Kabanov discusses how XRebel differentiates itself from...
- NetBeans IDE 8.1 worth a second look (28 Aug 2015) NetBeans IDE set to include Node.js support in the latest 8.1 version.