We are pleased to announce that Spring Batch 2.2.0.RELEASE is now available via Maven Central, Github and the SpringSource download repository.
Spring Batch Home | Source on GitHub | Reference Documentation
This guide is designed to help Developers architect Enterprise Mobile Apps. It covers the following Mobile Development aspects: Enterprise Integration, Offline Support, Data Push, Authentication, and Platform Support.
Open source WSO2 API Manager fosters new business models for monetizing APIs, provides unmatched flexibility for deploying on servers and in the cloud
ZeroTurnaround, the creators of JRebel, now supports automated, secure, zero downtime deployments for .NET applications with LiveRebel 2.7, in addition to Java, PHP, Python, Ruby and Perl applcations.
PrettyTime is an open source, Java Library – enabling simple parsing and computer understanding of natural language, and social date references like, “let’s go to dinner at 6,” or “I’ll be on vacation for three days”.
Let's talk how to get visibility into an important component of any complex system: the messaging queue. Specifically, let’s look at how to trace a job from Rails using Resque.
We had a badly behaving application at hand, repeatedly dying with the OutOfMemoryError in production. Investigating the underlying data structures we soon found ways to reduce the memory overhead in order of magnitude.
jvmtop is a lightweight console application to monitor all accessible, running jvms on a machine. It's like top but is able to provide jvm internals (e.g. memory information) of running JVMs / java processes. It can also drill down cpu-usage to the thread-level, showing you the most cpu-intensive threads in a live view.
When Java EE7 is released it will include JSR-352. This provides an interesting opportunity for companies looking to move their batch processing onto a modern platform. Here we take a first look at the Java Batch programming model.
In the IT world, the demand for highly skilled software engineers continues to grow as application development becomes an integral part of more and more businesses around the globe. And as more and more applications are highly connected, have strong SLAs and are addressing sensitive business issues, the demand for load and performance testers also grows. Companies have been using creative...
This latest report from Rebel Labs has a brand new format--all-HTML, and no sign up required. Directly download our overview of Virtualization and Provisioning, along with commentary by the creators of Vagrant and Chef.
We describe how we automated a build process producing 20 different deliverables for five different platforms. Tools used include Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory and Bitbucket
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- JSR-286 development tutorial: Mastering request-response programming (17 May 2013) This portlet programming tutorial shows how the PortletRequest and Portlet Response are used when...
- Two most commonly misconfigured Tomcat performance settings (05 May 2013) Tomcat on the server is different from Tomcat on the desktop, but too many system admins fail to...
- Yale graph DB project uncovers hidden big data trends (05 May 2013) Graphic analysis of big data problems can often uncover hidden trends that might otherwise be...
- Expert insight into building distributed, service oriented systems (03 May 2013) Developing complex service oriented systems is a challenge, but with insight from the author of the...
- Dell Boomi and other integration providers jump on API management (10 May 2013) After several API management firms were acquired elsewhere, Dell Boomi announces their own API...
- Software developers demanding resource based, RESTful APIs (03 May 2013) Software developers are demanding APIs that are delivered in a RESTful, resource based way, and one...
- How 'big data' solved the content management (CMS) problem (23 Apr 2013) Content management systems that need to sift through huge amounts of data are big data problems in...
- Oracle announces delays in the JDK 8 release schedule (19 Apr 2013) After patching Web browser security issues, the Java Platform Group at Oracle has announced delays...
Tell us what you think of the new site. Meet the Editors.