Page Object applies to UI elements. We (the Arquillian community) has coined a new pattern following Page Object pattern logic called Container Object pattern. You can think about Container Object as areas of a container (for now Docker container) that your test might interact with. For example some of these areas could be:
The past, present, and future of sum.misc.Unsafe
2015 was a banner year for Apache Spark, with the data processing technology igniting interest far and wide across the industry as it became an increasingly common core feature in enterprise data stacks. In September last year, Databricks, the company founded by Spark’s creators, revealed that an increasing number of users are choosing to circumvent old stalwart Hadoop in favour of this zesty...
AngularJS (commonly referred to as “Angular” or “Angular.js”) is an open-source web application framework mainly maintained by Google and by a community of individual developers and corporations to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single-page applications.
Johan Vos offers a balanced look on what Google's shift to OpenJDK means from a developer standpoint.
"Going Reactive 2016: How Microservices and Fast Data are driving mainstream adoption of Reactive systems" collects the opinions, tools, technologies and predictions on Reactive systems from over 3000 respondents...
We thought it’d be fun to offer a look back at some of 2015’s biggest performance testing stories. Or in some cases, maybe all that was tested was our patience. Either way, here’s a quick trip down memory lane.
2016 is a new year, and that means looking forward to the months ahead and trying to figure out which topics are going to be hot throughout the year. Here's how our monthly topic calendar is shaping up for the new year.
A practical overview of the most interesting trends we had the chance to encounter over the last year
The Enterprise Java Newscast, hosted by Kito D. Mann, Ian Ilavats, and Daniel Hinojosa, is a monthly podcast that covers the latest headlines in the world of Enterprise Java Development.
We’ve looked at Neo4j a bit already, so this is the second installment where we explore indexes, which are used to help you find your starting nodes and production deployment strategies.
The Microservices paper by Martin Fowler & James Lewis has been influencing many development team and projects around the world. This software architecture style has gained prominence among web-scale startups and enterprises. This paper describes how microservices related to SBA and XAP. We will review the different principles microservices lays out and describe how these fit into the SBA model
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Best practices for distributed systems baked into Bitcoin's blockchain architecture (08 Jan 2016) Expect to hear more about Bitcoin and its blockchain architecture in 2016, as the manner in which...
- The next big challenge in IoT evolution: Getting the protocols right (08 Jan 2016) In this article you will learn about some of the considerations that need to be taken into account...
- How to quickly move a microservice infrastructure off AWS in a weekend (07 Jan 2016) In this article you will learn how a small development team moved a 200-service application...
- How to build an application integration framework for flexibility (02 Dec 2015) Learn how MOBI Wireless created a back end infrastructure that makes it easy to implement different...
- The top software picks for making Windows 10 workstations productive (11 Jan 2016) What software do you need to install on a Windows 10 machine to create an incredible, full...
- How to integrate Spring Cache with an In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) (21 Jan 2016) Interested in combining the efficiencies of Spring Cache with the power of an In-Memory Data Grid...
- Java APIs to bridge the gap between today and future development efforts (04 Jan 2016) At JavaOne 2015, a big topic of conversation was APIs and API development. In the IBM keynote, the...
- Perfecting product migrations without customer disruption with Agile (01 Jan 2016) Learn how MobiTV created a software development process for powering the future of connected TV.