Leveraging Spring MVC controller with ZK UI components (MVVM way) to develop a Book management system with CRUD operations in Java
Learn how to use the Spring RestTemplate to consume an API using all the main HTTP Verbs.
Discovering CUBA's generic filter feature removes the burden from developers of developing home-grown filter implementations that are often not flexible enough. Read about the filter possibilities that come with CUBA out of the box.
I wrote up the reasons WHY we decided to give away Dynatrace AppMon & UEM for FREE for developers, testers and architects. Its time to eliminate these well known architectural, scalability and performance issues earlier than we do it now. If you are not yet using tools in that space in your dev environment - such as AppD, NewRelic, Ruxit or other profiling tools then you have a new option to...
Performance, Profiling, Monitoring, Continuous Delivery, Build Automation, Coding like James Gosling ... -> Topics discussed at JavaOne and Java South Africa in the recent weeks. I collected the highlights on these two conferences in my blogs.
JSON vs. XML? This comparison makes no sense, because the former is a simple data format while the latter is a language - a very powerful one.
How to customize Slack to enhance your development workflow using integrations and bots
A few decades after its birth, the Internet has exploded and now it has taken over the world. Because of this, web programming is become more prevalent by the day. For this reason, we have compiled a list of great articles from our fellow Geeks at Web Code Geeks.
This article goes further into MongoDB and reviews replication, sharding, and deployment topology, and provides recommendations about how you can address each.
Introducing a new approach: apply the power of Spring MVC to communicate with ZK UI framework seamlessly between client and server channels
Here’s the thing: as sure as we’ll have another record-setting year for NFL streaming, you can also be sure that apps will fail and streaming services will go down. Whether you are dabbling in streaming or diving in whole-hog, you need to know what to do to give your users the most reliable experience possible. Here are a few tips.
In this post we're going to look at deploying Play applications written in Scala effortlessly to AWS using Boxfuse and its 3 core principles: Immutable Infrastructure, Minimal Images and Blue/Green deployments.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Best practices for distributed systems baked into Bitcoin's blockchain architecture (08 Jan 2016) Expect to hear more about Bitcoin and its blockchain architecture in 2016, as the manner in which...
- The next big challenge in IoT evolution: Getting the protocols right (08 Jan 2016) In this article you will learn about some of the considerations that need to be taken into account...
- How to quickly move a microservice infrastructure off AWS in a weekend (07 Jan 2016) In this article you will learn how a small development team moved a 200-service application...
- How to build an application integration framework for flexibility (02 Dec 2015) Learn how MOBI Wireless created a back end infrastructure that makes it easy to implement different...
- The top software picks for making Windows 10 workstations productive (11 Jan 2016) What software do you need to install on a Windows 10 machine to create an incredible, full...
- How to integrate Spring Cache with an In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) (21 Jan 2016) Interested in combining the efficiencies of Spring Cache with the power of an In-Memory Data Grid...
- Java APIs to bridge the gap between today and future development efforts (04 Jan 2016) At JavaOne 2015, a big topic of conversation was APIs and API development. In the IBM keynote, the...
- Perfecting product migrations without customer disruption with Agile (01 Jan 2016) Learn how MobiTV created a software development process for powering the future of connected TV.