Review of TypeScript support in WebStorm 8
What is the best way to test your mobile application properly for performance? In this post I will discuss the use of emulators and real devices for mobile application performance testing. Both of these tools have equal importance in mobile application testing, it all depends on what type of results you would like to see. Read more here:...
Are you also dreading your slow CI jobs? A build+test cycle of a couple of minutes sounds like a far distant dream. Reality is, after each check-in you can grab a coffee and watch the first half of the Godfather until your test results trickle in from Teamcity or Jenkins...
Let's pause a moment to examine the decision in the ongoing smartphone IP dispute that has been handed down by the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. For it seems, as usual, that not many people are actually reading the decision itself. And few even know what the decision is about, from the very start.
Xtend is the successor to the Xpand template language, which was a great choice for developing code generators. Although Xtend is not just a template language for code generation it is extremely well suited to the task. In this session, you will learn about the advantages and cool features that make Xtend a great language for building a continuously running, extensible and maintainable code...
Today, more than ever, end user experience is at the forefront of every CTO and CMO’s mind as more statistics show websites and applications are easily abandoned if users are not satisfied with their experience. But what makes a good experience? Read on to find out: http://www.neotys.com/blog/why-end-user-experience-is-important/
We’re delighted to announce that our program for JAX London 2014 is now up online.We’re delighted to announce that our program for JAX London 2014 is now up online. Visit http://jaxlondon.com/2014/sessions to see our full list of speakers and topics.
We went through the statistics of 823 different Java installations out there using our performance monitoring tool and aggregated the information into interesting stats about the current Java infrastructure landscape.
In a recent webinar, Neotys Performance Specialist Henrik Rexed answered questions about load and performance testing as it relates to Agile. You will learn the background of performance testing and Agile, challenges that arise in testing application performance in an Agile environment, best practices and automation tips: http://www.neotys.com/blog/load-testing-speed-agile-qa-henrik-rexed/
An article looking at how simulation could have a huge impact on how we design, develop, test, deploy, monitor and manage software services.
It is once again PrimeTime! PrimeTek and PrimeFaces Team is pleased to announce the next generation of PrimeFaces as known as PF5. After months of hard work and dedication, PF5 is available to the Java EE community as a fully features community release with Apache License.
How do you create web apps that can be deployed to any vendor's servlet container? First, you drop container-managed security.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- An introduction to template building with Facelets, CSS, HTML and JSF 2.2 (19 Jul 2014) Facelets is a great technology for creating templates for websites and then adding dynamic...
- Visualization techniques revolutionize modern business intelligence gathering (06 Jul 2014) With so much data to be analyzed, organizations want a new way to be able to conceptualize the...
- The challenge of tagging for analytics in a world of unstructured text (06 Jul 2014) Many organizations are managing massive amounts of information in their big data systems, but...
- From cloud computing to mobile development: Emerging fields for continuous integration (06 Jul 2014) One of the fastest growing fields in enterprise development is continuous integration. Couple that...
- Freezer: Putting object relational mapping (ORM) tools to the test (03 Jul 2014) Freezer is a code generator that constructs the persistence layer of a Java application: DAOs,...
- Android: The Next Generation (13 Jul 2014) Google continues to invest in and improve their flagship mobile operating system, and the latest...
- From Tango to the NDK: Further exploration of the Google I/O exhibitors hall (03 Jul 2014) Be it previews of products like Tango which create 3D images of your surrounding, to demonstrations...
- One way to get (Android) Fit - Touring the exhibit hall at Google I/O 2014 (03 Jul 2014) At Google I/O 2014, many new products got honorable mentions during the opening keynotes. But the...
- Open source support gives older software a fighting chance (27 Jun 2014) The Eclipse Foundation's Wayne Beaton discusses open source support for established software.
- 15 Jul 2014
- Dan Sullivan - author and systems architect
- Tom Nolle - president CIMI Corp.
- Why All Enterprise Data Integration Products Are Not Equal (Talend)
- Presentation Transcript: Time is Money: Dramatically Reducing Performance Inefficiencies for Competitive Advantage (Dell Software)
- Medical Supply Company Improves Opportunity to Cash Processes with Application Integration (Apps Associates LLC)
- Neo Technology
Tell us what you think of the new site. Meet the Editors.