With the number of apps and mobile users projected to increase exponentially, developers who create the most advanced technology fastest will gain the competitive edge needed to stand out amongst competition.
In this post I will show you how XpoLog can help you find errors in you java code, which in turn will help you create better quality code.
Page Object applies to UI elements. We (the Arquillian community) has coined a new pattern following Page Object pattern logic called Container Object pattern. You can think about Container Object as areas of a container (for now Docker container) that your test might interact with. For example some of these areas could be:
The past, present, and future of sum.misc.Unsafe
2015 was a banner year for Apache Spark, with the data processing technology igniting interest far and wide across the industry as it became an increasingly common core feature in enterprise data stacks. In September last year, Databricks, the company founded by Spark’s creators, revealed that an increasing number of users are choosing to circumvent old stalwart Hadoop in favour of this zesty...
AngularJS (commonly referred to as “Angular” or “Angular.js”) is an open-source web application framework mainly maintained by Google and by a community of individual developers and corporations to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single-page applications.
Johan Vos offers a balanced look on what Google's shift to OpenJDK means from a developer standpoint.
"Going Reactive 2016: How Microservices and Fast Data are driving mainstream adoption of Reactive systems" collects the opinions, tools, technologies and predictions on Reactive systems from over 3000 respondents...
We thought it’d be fun to offer a look back at some of 2015’s biggest performance testing stories. Or in some cases, maybe all that was tested was our patience. Either way, here’s a quick trip down memory lane.
2016 is a new year, and that means looking forward to the months ahead and trying to figure out which topics are going to be hot throughout the year. Here's how our monthly topic calendar is shaping up for the new year.
A practical overview of the most interesting trends we had the chance to encounter over the last year
The Enterprise Java Newscast, hosted by Kito D. Mann, Ian Ilavats, and Daniel Hinojosa, is a monthly podcast that covers the latest headlines in the world of Enterprise Java Development.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Modularity thrives when microservices and SOA comes together (24 Mar 2016) Many organizations think they need to make a choice between service oriented architectures and...
- Automated acceptance testing pitfalls to avoid (18 Mar 2016) How can organizations get the most out of their software testing with the least amount of effort?...
- Reactive programming is all the rage at Fluent 2016 (22 Mar 2016) Find out why Microsoft's Matthew Podwysocki said he believes good reactive programming means...
- The key to mobile UI development is planning (29 Feb 2016) There is no such thing as over-planning when prepping for each stage of the mobile UI development....
- Make SCM tool Git the easiest part in a DevOps transition (21 Mar 2016) One of the first changes made by organizations engaging in a DevOps transition is using Git. Here...
- CloudBees answers the call with a Jenkins private SaaS edition (21 Mar 2016) CloudBees has made a name for itself by providing cloud-based approaches to Jenkins users, but its...
- JVM language Kotlin simplifies Android app development (15 Mar 2016) JetBrains, a company known for its popular IntilliJ and RubyMine IDEs, has released Kotlin, a new...
- Combine continuous integration software with GIT (29 Feb 2016) As microservices abound, organizations are finding that integrating Jenkins CI with source code...
- Are reactive systems the future of software architecture? (26 Feb 2016) Building with microservices and asynchronous messages is a start, but according to Typesafe's...
- Solving the problem of scaling Agile across the enterprise (26 Feb 2016) Small to medium-sized development teams have had success using Agile methods. Here's how...