Docker Compose environment variable binding examples – Java, Node.Js, PHP, Python, and Ruby On Rails
Docker Compose Environment Variable Binding Examples – Java, Node.Js, PHP, Python, and Ruby On Rails
This article series is about containers. In this first article we start by reviewing Amazon Web Services (AWS) and discuss why it is a game changer!
In this article, we will explore how Java configuration could be used to replace the XML configuration in ZK Spring MVC and the convenience of using a new feature in ZK 8 – Shadow Selector – to control shadow elements.
JavaFX is the new standard library for building graphical applications in Java, but many programmers out there is still stuck with Swing or even (tremble) AWT. Here are a few tips on how you can use many of the new awesome features in the JavaFX toolkit to build reactive and fast applications!
In this post we look into the essential information about Java 8 streams and how you should think about them, and how you should use them.
Software testers seem to have drawn the short stick, at least in regards to the blame game. When users notice application performance issues, the fallout may prove detrimental to the success of not only the application, but also the organization as a whole. To prevent reoccurring performance problems, understanding what went wrong and why is critical. Failing to adjust testing strategies...
Nginx is an open source HTTP and reverse proxy server, as well as a mail proxy server, load balancer, and HTTP cache. This course will introduce you to the magic of nginx. You will learn to install and configure nginx for a variety of software platforms and how to integrate it with Apache. Additionally, you will get involved with more advanced concepts like Load Balancing, SSL configuration and...
Learn how and when to use the standard Spring bean annotations - @Component, @Repository, @Service and @Controller.
Takipi blog v2.0 puts content at the center
In this article i'll go through the different advanced options of the CUBA generic Filter. We'll discuss, if this filter mechanism is just "fast food of business software" or a real healty meal.
Providing a full-duplex communication channel over a single TCP connection, WebSocket is the most efficient protocol for real-time responses over the web. If you’re utilizing WebSocket technology, performance testing will boil down to simulating the bi-directional nature of your application.
Apache Hadoop is designed for a multi-machine cluster setup. Though it is possible to run on single machine also for testing purpose but real implementation is for multi-machine clusters. Even if we want to try out multi-machine setup we will need multiple systems which are connected to each other over the network which is not possible always; what if you do not have multiple systems to try out...
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Excellent programming is about function, not form (11 May 2016) Are language architects, or would-be language architects, doing a disservice to Java by...
- Five tips to improve an offshore team (29 Apr 2016) Using an offshore team can save time and money, but if used ineffectively, they can cost more than...
- Overcome inherent bottlenecks in app lifecycle management (02 May 2016) The software development world is simply too busy to have inefficient ALM. Expert Gerie Owen...
- Make predictive monitoring effective for your organization (10 May 2016) The ability to anticipate an issue with predictive monitoring outweighs the value of performance...
- Backend system integration the new mobile development challenge (14 Apr 2016) While developing a fun UI was once the biggest hurdle facing mobile development teams, the new...
- Moving beyond the virtualization tool with DevOps containers (01 Apr 2016) Virtualization has been a pivotal tool for organizations wanting to simplify both development and...
- Designing Web apps and Web UIs for software developers (08 Apr 2016) Interested in designing Web apps? Here are some UX design tips that will garner them great feedback...
- Improving Web app performance as simple as embracing HTTP/2 (11 Apr 2016) Learn about how the rapidly growing HTTP/2 protocol can improve Web app performance and reduce...
- Lasting impacts of software failure and poor application performance (12 Apr 2016) Customers have a short memory and lots of alternatives, so organizations must ensure that poor...
- Using BackOps to improve software development processes (20 Apr 2016) Learn how BackOps understands different personality types and can improve the software development...