What are some of the best integrations available to optimize your JIRA workflow?
In this aticle we take you through Java testing using FindBugs and PMD in NetBeans.
Not only will the Patriots take on the Seattle Seahawks in the big game, but many web based companies will be taking on large-scale traffic challenges after airing their prime time commercials that day. After hearing this, you should ignore the pregame hype, put down the nachos and get your servers ready for maxxed out user load.
OpenXava allows Rapid Development of Business Web Applications. In OpenXava you only have to write the domain classes in plain Java to get a web application ready for production.
Log data provides the most granular view into what is happening across your systems, applications, and end users. Logs can show you where the issues are in real-time, and provide a historical trending view over time. Logs give you the whole picture.
It is very important to understand who you work for, the boss/customer who pays you or the project, and the difference between them
This article explores how to create a JSF login backed by the standards-compliant CDI framework (that is included with Java EE), and the PicketLink security framework (an open-source project from JBoss).
What can we do to better align Ops and Dev so that they can speak the same language and work towards a more common goal? This article series attempts to address a portion of this problem by presenting development teams insight into how specific decisions impact the day-to-day operational requirements of an application. In this case, let’s look at the Ready Queue.
This article discusses an simple yet flexible solution to configuration that is specific to the environment with Spring.
TiP is not something to be afraid of. The more you understand what may go wrong and how to take the proper precautions to prevent that, the more successful and efficient your overall app development process will be.Today’s post is about the major risks of Testing in Production, how to mitigate them and ensure you’re getting your best end-product to users.
The real value of Groovy and Grails. They are technologies that empower developers in a smooth way.
In this post we are going to see how to create and enable SSL in Apache TomEE (and Tomcat) with a self-signed certificate.
In this post we are going to see how to create and enable SSL in Apache TomEE (and Tomcat) with a self-signed certificate
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Inside the portal arena with Liferay (31 Mar 2015) Learn about the front facing portal applications happening at Liferay in this interview with TSS...
- Virtual networking can improve DevOps software quality (31 Mar 2015) Increased use of advanced networking functionality and virtual networking could lead to improved...
- Migrating a website without the migraines (30 Mar 2015) Given all that's involved, migrating to a new website can be challenging. Here is a checklist to...
- How embedded technologies are enabling the Internet of Things (IOT) (29 Mar 2015) From wearable devices to internet connected devices called NodeBots, embedded technologies are...
- Successfully managing software quality with growing, globally distributed teams (26 Mar 2015) Successfully managing a software project is always a challenge, but when a project grows into a...
- Enterprise architects consider using cloud-based IDEs (31 Mar 2015) For many reasons, enterprise architects are now considering cloud-based IDEs as an alternative to a...
- Java 9 promises modularity and new value types (18 Mar 2015) Modularity and new value types could come with Java 9. This could mean improved startup performance...
- Discussing Aerospike at DeveloperWeek 2015 (17 Feb 2015) Aerospike's developer discusses how the NoSQL database recently moved its IP to open source at...
- Working with Node.js at DeveloperWeek 2015 (13 Feb 2015) Developer advocate Jenny Tong discusses coding troublemaking with Node.js at DeveloperWeek 2015.