All new features, expected features and speculations regarding the upcoming Java 9 release: the Jigsaw project, performance improvements and long awaited APIs
IN this articles, I want to share the approach the team choose to build stateless session for an multi-tenant application. We integrate our cookie-based session with Spring Security Framework. The sample source code is provided as well.
Spring Framework 4.1 introduces major new capabilities in JMS, jCache, SpringMVC, WebSocket features, and better performance
In the post we analyze the data based on more than 2,000 different applications triggering containing than 750 memory leaks to get insight about the memory leak size and velocity.
I am pleased to announce a new episode of the Enterprise Java Newscast on JSFCentral.com.
Did you know there are 4 different Garbage Collectors? In this article I'll explain the difference between them, how you can choose the right one for you - and what can happen if you make the wrong choice
Around 3 months ago, I have posted one article explaining our approach and consideration to build Cloud Application. From this article, I will gradually share our practical design to solve this challenge. As mentioned before, our final goal is to build a Saas big data analysis application, which will deployed in AWS servers. In order to fulfill this goal, we need to build distributed crawling,...
Data-driven performance problems are not new. But most of the time it’s related to too much data queried from the database. O/R mappers like Hibernate have been a very good source for problem pattern blog posts in the past. In this blog I share the technical reasons (both Hibernate but also XML Parser Performance) why a document processing app for the same document took about 42s in testing but...
Here’s a familiar scene: You’ve finished developing your application or a neat new feature and you’ve created the right system logs for new capabilities. You’re confident that if something breaks, you can easily spot the errors and overcome them efficiently. However, you’re still leaving the inevitable discovery of errors on production to quite literally the last minute.
New APIs, performance features and modular source code are the first features to be confirmed for Oracle’s next major Java release
As a tester you are often placed in many difficult situations. You act as the gatekeeper between your company and your consumers, which can create a lot of pressure. You are after all the person who must tell the team, “No, we can’t put the app into production because it can’t handle the load.” And who wants to hear the word “No?” As a gatekeeper, you are an easy scapegoat if something goes...
Would you like to send logs from your Go program code into your Logentries account?golang_logo_300x300.png Thanks to the help of Gal Ben-Haim’s, bsphere Golang library for log entries, Go coders can be sending their logs to Logentries in no time at all.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Step-by-step guide to Android development with Eclipse (15 Jan 2015) Learn how to create applications in an Android development environment in this guide.
- 10 reasons why HTML5 implementation should happen now (08 Jan 2015) Learn the top 10 reasons why HTML5 implementation should be your next Web development project.
- The 10 most common and avoidable HTML5 mistakes (09 Jan 2015) Learn about the 10 most common and most avoidable HTML5 mistakes and how best to avoid them.
- How to ensure continuous integration leads to continuous improvement (18 Dec 2014) Many organizations employ continuous integration strategies, but beyond simplifying DevOps, CI...
- Four tips to help tell if your continuous integration (CI) process is working (16 Dec 2014) Many organizations have adopted a continuous integration (CI) process. CI promises many benefits,...
- Google's Solve for 'X' program goes into high gear (23 Dec 2014) Solve for 'X' has become an annual Google initiative bringing innovators together to address global...
- Enterprise scale AngularJS: Embracing Agile development in a brand new way (20 Nov 2014) Reporting from Devoxx 2014 in Antwerp, Geertjan Wielenga tells of some of the lessons learned on...
- Devoxx officially kicks off with Spring, Java EE 8, lambdas and value types (13 Nov 2014) As Devoxx 2014 officially kicks off, Geertjan Wielenga is there to tell us exactly what's hot at...
- Reflecting on lambdas, open source software and startup strategies at Devoxx 2014 (12 Nov 2014) Reporting from Devoxx 2014, Geertjan Wielenga gives us all the latest news from Day Two of the...