In this example we will see how we can connect the Gemfire using the Spring Data. Gemfire is a highly scalable, low-latency, in-memory data management platform which stores data in the key-value form.
JJWT is a self-contained Java library providing end-to-end JSON Web Tokens creation and verification. It aims to be the easiest library for creating and verifying JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) on the JVM.
A step by step tutorial showing you how to build your Java Applications with Apache Ant
Have you ever heard: 'We really like your product…except for a few minor details.'? And then the CIO rolls out a list of additional 'must have' requirements, hundreds of them, to add to your amazing product. Have you ever heard, or even said: 'Team, we are about to sign up a highly-profitable contract but…'? And then the customer’s wish list for additional functionality becomes a headache for...
A new major release candidate of the open source OACC Java Application Security Framework (OACC v2.0.0-rc.3) was published on July 14, 2015 and is available at oaccframework.org.
Regardless of what they are looking up, travelers’ first experience is on the go. Users are under pressure, trying to figure something out without wasting any precious time. They are distracted – navigating a busy ticket counter or conversing in a foreign language with a street vendor. The decisions they make at that moment really matter, and can mean the difference between a pleasant flight and...
So, Project Jigsaw… We already know quite a bit about it but have not yet seen the details of how it plans to deliver on its promises. This post will do precisely that and present the project’s core concepts and features.
A unit test is a tool, not a product; the absence of unit testing can't be excused due to a lack of time or budget
Logz.io maintains sensitive log data as part of its ELK-as-a-Service solution, so they researched how to audit and protect that information. To give the community the results, they wrote this quick guide to using Amazon Web Services and ELK to do exactly that.
What are the top libraries used by some of the most popular Scala projects on GitHub? Based on analyzing 64,562 dependencies
With ZK 8 you can stay true to your Java roots, but also effortlessly keep up with the ever-evolving world of front-end technologies.
An introduction to implementing a simple but very useful serach/filter operation on your Spring REST APIs using JPA Criteria.
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Limited bandwidth may stifle IoT development (10 Sep 2015) When it comes to IoT development, limited network bandwidth could be the weak link in the chain as...
- Examine modular code development with Java's Project Jigsaw (22 Sep 2015) Project Jigsaw is the new standard for modular code development in Java. Expert Barry Burd takes an...
- Novel P2P server infrastructure may be game changer (11 Sep 2015) A new approach to a P2P server infrastructure for Web applications is gaining recognition. Expert...
- What makes good software development tools great? (09 Sep 2015) Find out what separates the good software development tools from the great.
- Network capacity management still a challenge for apps (17 Sep 2015) Network capacity management challenges are increasing at a faster rate than ever with the...
- Redis creator signs with vendor amid community support (27 Aug 2015) How did the Redis community feel when the creator of their coveted NoSQL database signed on with a...
- The latest trends in the Hadoop project (25 Aug 2015) In this podcast, Tim Hall of Hortonworks discusses the Apache Hadoop project and how it has changed...
- Improving developer productivity with ZeroTurnaround (09 Sep 2015) In this podcast, Anton Arhipov and Geert Bevin talk about ZeroTurnaround's legacy of delivering...
- NetBeans IDE 8.1 worth a second look (28 Aug 2015) NetBeans IDE set to include Node.js support in the latest 8.1 version.