Ed Roman, CEO of The Middleware Company to Keynote at BEA eWorld

Discussions

News: Ed Roman, CEO of The Middleware Company to Keynote at BEA eWorld

1. Ed Roman, CEO of The Middleware Company and author of ''Mastering Enterprise JavaBeans,'' will present a technical keynote address at BEA eWorld 2002, on Monday, February 25 at 2:15 p.m. BEA eWorld, BEA's seventh annual Developer Conference, will be held Feb. 24-27 at the San Diego Convention Center. Floyd Marinescu will also be presenting a session on EJB Design Patterns.

Check out BEA eWorld

Press Release
    -------------------------
    AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 7, 2002--The Middleware Company, one of the world's leading skills-transfer resources for advanced enterprise Java technology, announced today that, CEO, Ed Roman, one of the world's leading experts on server-side Java technologies and author of ''Mastering Enterprise JavaBeans,'' will present a technical keynote address at BEA eWorld 2002, on Monday, February 25 at 2:15 p.m. BEA eWorld, BEA's seventh annual Developer Conference, will be held Feb. 24-27 at the San Diego Convention Center.

Well known as one of the world's leading authorities on Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Ed Roman will talk about ''Achieving Success with J2EE,'' providing first-hand knowledge on best practices for overcoming the challenges of development and raising the levels of success in deploying J2EE applications. He will also provide insight on what it takes to be a successful developer in today's competitive environment.

''BEA's technology has a prominent place within the developer community,'' said Ed Roman, CEO of The Middleware Company. ''I'm looking forward to the opportunity to speak to BEA developers about important J2EE issues and best practices for successful development projects.''

''BEA is honored to have one of the world's leading J2EE experts speak at our annual developer conference,'' said Scott Fallon, vice president, developer and partner programs, BEA Systems. ''As host of TheServerSide.com J2EE community, Ed is in tune with the needs of developers and we look forward to having him provide his insights to eWorld attendees.''

For additional eWorld information and registration, please visit the BEA website at: http://www.bea.com/events/eworld/2002/index.shtml

About The Middleware Company

The Middleware Company specializes in advanced enterprise Java technology training and consulting. Founded in 1998 to assist corporations migrating to the Java platform to improve the success of e-Commerce projects, it helps marquee-name customers such as J.P. Morgan, MetLife, Sterling Commerce, Standard & Poors, A.C. Nielsen, and many others, reduce risks, and sustain cost-efficiency by building proficiency in a Java expertise. Instructors are expert architects with deep development experience and strong server-side skills, as well as notable thought leaders in the field. Services include on-site training in Java 2, EJB, J2EE, and XML-Web Services, architecture consulting, and open enrollment courses held in London, New York, and San Francisco. Courseware is licensed outside North America. The Middleware Company built and maintains TheServerSide.com, the leading online J2EE community. Visit our web site at http://www.middleware-company.com.
  2. Speaking of eWorld, here's a gratuitous self-plug: BEA has a Guru of the Year contest and I happen to be one of the finalists. So if anyone here on TSS has ever received advice from me about WL, used my FatKey pattern, etc... please vote for me; I'll get a free trip to eWorld! :-) Just send an email to dee dot davis at bea dot com with my name as your nominee, much appreciated!

http://newsgroups.bea.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=article&group=weblogic.announce-winners&item=6&utag=
  3. Ever thought of politics Gene? ;)
  4. Ever thought of politics Gene? ;)

I don't think he would do that well: he refused to bribe me.

--
    Cedric