To Whom It May Concern:
Thanks for reading my post. Maybe it's this down economy, or maybe I'm just tired of being tied to an hourly rate, but after several years of careful contemplation I've finally decided to branch out on my own.
If you're at all like me and share a strong interest in starting something of "your" own, we might just make a good match.
Before responding, please be:
1. Currently employed and not looking for work, or not employed but can survive for 12 months without an income.
2. Interested in becoming an entrepreneur but still seeking the right idea.
3. Have an architect level background in enterprise application development but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty. You also have a resume and credentials to prove it.
4. Independent and not affiliated with any groups, organizations, or solicitors.
5. Have strong communication skills, and though you'd hate to be considered a sales guy, you can definitely do some heavy persuading.
6. Are a US resident.
If you fit the bill, and want to learn more, go to www.soupnuts.com