Veritas Software Corp, a maker of data management software, on Thursday said it would buy Precise Software Solutions for about $537 million to enter the network management software market. Precise Software in June acquired The Middleware Company (the parent company of TheServerSide.com).
- Posted by: Floyd Marinescu
- Posted on: December 19 2002 14:41 EST
The acquisition will not affect the operation of TheServerSide.com.
Read Veritas to Buy Precise Software Solutions.
Read Veritas to Pay About $600 Million for Two Software Makers.
Veritas is in the top ten largest software companies in the world (by market capitalization).
- Veritas to Buy Precise Software Solutions by Andreas Mueller on December 19 2002 15:30 EST
- Veritas to Buy Precise Software Solutions by R S on December 19 2002 16:13 EST
- Veritas to Buy Precise Software Solutions by Race Condition on December 19 2002 16:30 EST
$600 .... I think they overpaid
"...The acquisition will not affect the operation of TheServerSide.com. "
Well, at least a storage product company likes all platforms...
anybody has link to the news "precise buying middle-ware"?