Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: EJB to EJB communication failure

1. EJB to EJB communication failure (2 messages)

I have question about RMI-IIOP. I have two servers running in a domain but they are not clustered. I have Message-EJB on one server and Stateless-session EJB on other. I am trying to connect to session-EJB within onMessage() of message-EJB. But I am running into various issues. I get ClassCastException with t3 protocol and I get following error with iiop protocol :
    <Apr 23, 2003 12:27:30 PM EDT> <Warning> <EJB> <BEA-010065> <MessageDrivenBean threw an Exception in onMessage(). The exception was:
     weblogic.utils.AssertionError: ***** ASSERTION FAILED *****[ reset() called with foreign ReplicaList ].
    weblogic.utils.AssertionError: ***** ASSERTION FAILED *****[ reset() called with foreign ReplicaList ]
    at weblogic.iiop.VendorInfoCluster.reset(VendorInfoCluster.java:388)
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.BasicReplicaHandler.refreshReplicaList(BasicReplicaHandler.java:458)
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.BasicReplicaHandler.failOver(BasicReplicaHandler.java:184)
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.java:246)
    at weblogic.corba.cos.naming.NamingContextAny_IIOP_WLStub.resolve_any(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.corba.j2ee.naming.ContextImpl.lookup(ContextImpl.java:213)
    at weblogic.corba.j2ee.naming.ContextImpl.lookup(ContextImpl.java:171)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)
    at netop.ejb.FirstMsgEjb.onMessage(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.ejb20.internal.MDListener.execute(MDListener.java:374)
    at weblogic.ejb20.internal.MDListener.transactionalOnMessage(MDListener.java:308)
    at weblogic.ejb20.internal.MDListener.onMessage(MDListener.java:273)
    at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.onMessage(JMSSession.java:2550)
    at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.execute(JMSSession.j
  2. EJB to EJB communication failure[ Go to top ]

I forgot to tell that I am using WLS 8.1 and I was able to connect to session-EJB using a java-client. I have problem while connecting to EJB from EJB.
  3. Some code please!!