XpoLog is a debug server that enables data view and analysis over any log and configuration file.
XpoLog is a new product delivering the full solution for working over log files supplying a quality and efficient support and debug tool.
Working with log files can be a difficult task, Thousands of lines from which you need to get the specific data you need to resolve a problem.
When the system produces Megs of logs and files are cycling and changing, debugging is twice as harder task.
XpoLog solve this problem and much more it gives you a graphical web view of the log and configuration file and a many other features to efficiently analyze data.
Some of XpoLog features:
- Graphical log view using your browser.
- Tail - real time view of changing logs on your browser over the network.
- Merge several log to one view and detect transactional problems in your system.
- Search engine on your logs.
- Data customization and coloring.
- Sorting over log columns
- Strings, dates and priorities filters.
- One server can observe files all over the network.
- Exporting and importing files via email as Zip files.
- Integration to external system such as Tomcat and log4j.
There are more.
We invite you to our web site to download a free trial and enjoy it yourself.
We are at http://www.xpolog.com
For any assistance in configuring and using XpoLog our support team will be more then happy to assist.
Dont hesitate to contact us.
Best regards and enjoyable use