Acelet has released Super 3.00 - a suite of EJB/J2EE monitoring/admin tools.
Acelet is the leader in J2EE tools area. If you google "j2ee tools",
"j2ee logging", "j2ee scheduler" or alike, you will find Acelet
is at the top of the result.
Super 3.00 comes with:
and SuperPatrol, as a schedule job.
The evaluation edition can be anonymously downloaded from:
Super is a component based monitor and administration tool
for EJB/J2ee. It provides built-in functionality as well as
extensions, as SuperComponents. Users can install
SuperComponents onto it, or uninstall them from it.
Super has the following functions:
* A J2EE monitor.
* A gateway to J2EE/EJB servers from different vendors.
* A framework holding user defined SuperComponents.
* A full-featured J2EE logging and J2EE tracing tool for centralized,
* An EJB tool for Peeking and Poking attributes from EJBs.
* An EJB Stress test tool.
* A J2EE global environment tool.
* A J2EE report tool.
* A J2EE Scheduler tool.
* A J2EE Business patrol tool.
It is written entirely in the Java(TM) programming language.
The current version support:
* JOnAS 2.4 and 2.6
* SunONE 7.0
* Universal servers.
* Weblogic 6.1, 7.0 and 8.1
* Websphere 4.0 and 5.0.1
* jBoss 3.0 and 3.2