Coldbeans Software announced the important milestone in JSOS (servlets office suite) development. This largest collection of Java(tm) servlets and filters provides 65+ "out of the box" components ready for building web-pages.
- collaboration tools such as Calendar, chats, co-browsing, documents sharing, message boards etc.
- data management tools (FileManager etc.)
- mail readers
- ad management support
- generic stuff for XML/XSLT support
- rich set of filters. E.g. on the fly HTML to WML transcoding, profiling, page level cache etc.
What is new in 3.50:
- new componets (total amount is 65+)
- extended set of filters (such as Cache, Profile, Traffic restriction etc.)
- updated code base for many components, including such popular as Co-browse, Slide
- some integration with our Coldtags suite
, where you can use special JSP custom tags for integration our components into your JSP pages
All components are configurable, so you may incorporate them into your own design frameset. Components from JSOS do support WAP/WML, so the same set of components can be used for wireless users too. At this moment JSOS provides a largest set of servlets and filters over the Net.
Check out more here: