Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Weblogic server5.1 on windows2000 Server

1. Weblogic server5.1 on windows2000 Server (2 messages)

Does WebLogic Server5.1 compatible with Windows 2000 server?
    It raises the following exceptions when we try to generate the classes through container.The deployable jar file not getting created properly,but when I tried to create the jar file with same set of class files on NT Server 4.0,it does fine.Can anybody clarify.
    Thanks

The generated exception is as follows:

Failed to load C:\Documents\ and\ Settings\Administrator\.ejbdeployer\provider-projects\emp2\emp2.fs
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Documents\ and\ Settings\Administrator\.ejbdeployer\provider-projects\emp\emp.fs (The system cannot find the path specified)

at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:68)

at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:99)

at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:39)

at weblogic.ejb.ui.deployer.ProviderProjectRootNode.load(ProviderProjectRootNode.java, Compiled Code)

at weblogic.ejb.ui.deployer.ProviderProjectRootNode.load(ProviderProjectRootNode.java:716)

at weblogic.ejb.ui.deployer.ProjectLoaderWorker$LoaderThread.run(ProjectLoaderWorker.java, Compiled Code)

Failed to load C:\Documents\ and\ Settings\Administrator\.ejbdeployer\provider-projects\emp\emp.fs
  2. I don't know about the exception but I've successfully ran both Weblogic 5.1 and the 6.0 beta under Win2000.
  3. Weblogic server runs fine on Windows 2000, however the deployer tool does not.

I get the same error with the deployer tool, but it works fine if you use ejbc.