Hello Everyone this is my first post in quite a long time. It is good to be back.. Well I am having a problem with the struts iterate tag. Here is an explaintion on what I am trying to do and my code....

Well I have and Array of "Recipe" objects and with in these objects I have List the I want to hold values.... Well what I can iterate though the Recipe object and the List to display rows of recipe info and text boxes to capture the values...

I have a problem when I submit the page because if you view source the indexing is incorrect.. Instead of having the indexing like
eg. recipe[0].list[0]....
     recipe[0].list[1]..

It is useing the same indexing like this....
eg. recipe[0].list[0]....
    recipe[1].list[1]..

Here is my code used, if anyone can help or explain why this is doing this I would really be thankfull....

<logic:iterate id="recipes" property="recipes" name="bakeryAdjustmentForm" indexed="rcpId" type="ucs.instore.ejb.stock.entity.Recipe" >

<tr>
      <td>
        <html:text styleClass="txtLongTableDisp"
                   readonly="true" name="recipes"
                   styleId="rcpName" tabindex="-1"
                   property="recipeDesc" />
      </td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
      <td>
        <html:text styleClass="txtLongTableDisp"
                   readonly="true" name="recipes"
                   styleId="rcpCde" tabindex="-1"
                   property="recipeCde" />
      </td>
   </tr>

<logic:iterate id="value" property="adjustmentQtyArr" name="recipes" indexId="idx" >

<td>
        <% String getValue = "adjustmentValue["+idx+"]"; %>

<html:text name="recipes" styleId="rcpValue"
                    styleClass="numEntry" tabidex="<%=tab%>"
                    indexed="true" property="<%=getValue%> />

</td>
   </logic:iterate>

</logic:iterate>

Here is the source code that is generated.....

<tr>
  <td>
       <input type="text" name="recipes[2].recipeDesc" tabindex="-1" value="SP CHICKEN PERI PERI" readonly="readonly" class="txtLongTableDisp" id="rcpName">
  </td>
  <td>
       <input type="text" name="recipeCde" tabindex="-1" value="6" readonly="readonly" class="txtLongTableDisp" id="rcpCde">
  </td>
  <td>
      <input type="text" name="recipes[0].adjustmentQtyArr[0]" value="0" readonly="readonly" class="numEntry">
  </td>
  <td>
      <input type="text" name="recipes[1].adjustmentQtyArr[1]" value="0" readonly="readonly" class="numEntry">
  </td>
  <td>
      <input type="text" name="recipes[2].adjustmentQtyArr[2]" value="0" readonly="readonly" class="numEntry">
  </td>
  <td>
      <input type="text" name="recipes[3].adjustmentQtyArr[3]" value="0" readonly="readonly" class="numEntry">
  </td>
  <td>
      <input type="text" name="recipes[2].adjustmentQtyArr[4]" value="0" readonly="readonly" class="numEntry">
  </td>
</tr>