I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this but...
Are you interested in learning EJB?
I attend Pace University in White Plains, NY and they are offering a distributed computing course. It is in danger of being cancelled because we do not have enough students enrolled. If you are interested PLEASE sign up. The course starts July 12th and ends in August (6 weeks meets twice a week) I would love to see you there!

Here is the description from http://csis.pace.edu

CS644 Internet Computing with Distributed Components
3 credits
This course covers distributed component technologies and their application in enterprise Web applications. It focuses on the latest non-proprietary application server and distributed component technologies such as CORBA, Enterprise JavaBeans, and other j2EE technologies and on application server architectures and system integration with pre-built distributed components. A concise review will be made on Java networking, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, and JavaBeans. The course will be based on well-designed lab projects to provide rich experiences in each of the key server computing areas. Team-based course projects will apply current technologies in the design and development of advanced enterprise Web applications.

The only pre-requisite is intermediate knowledge of J2SE.