- Posted by: Sanjeev Chaddha
- Posted on: August 11 2004 16:18 EDT
I want to call a servlet posting a xml from an Oracle stored procedure. Basically the servlet is aprt of a j2ee application following a request response interface. So the stored procedure should be able to post a xml request to servlet and should be capable of receiving back a xml response.
Please guide me on how to go about this. I am good at java but not on Oracle.
- Calling J2ee Application from Oracle stored procedure by Mohit Gupta on August 12 2004 01:59 EDT
- Calling external Web Service from a Java Stored Procedure by Waqas Shafiq on September 02 2004 01:26 EDT
- Calling external Web Service from a Java Stored Procedure by Mohit Gupta on September 02 2004 02:35 EDT
There is a concept of External Routines in Oracle.Just have a look this talks about how to call dll/java class from within stored procedures.
I am not sure how to do this with servlet but you can try atleast.
I found a sample that I think you might find useful.
Hi Thanks ,
quite interesting article.