News: TSS Cartoon: The Argument for Stateful Session Beans
In the latest TSS Cartoon, we see the drawbacks of stateless session beans. Without a good conversation, how could you attack a cute bean? This cartoon is brought to you from the "corny but fun" department.
- Posted by: Nate Borg
- Posted on: August 12 2004 12:54 EDT
Check out The Argument for Stateful Session Beans
- TSS Cartoon: The Argument for Stateful Session Beans by Paul-Michael Bauer on August 12 2004 14:37 EDT
- TSS Cartoon: The Argument for Stateful Session Beans by Ian Pojman on August 12 2004 14:40 EDT
- TSS Cartoon: The Argument for Stateful Session Beans by Catalin Merfu on August 12 2004 15:10 EDT
- TSS Cartoon: The Argument for Stateful Session Beans by Luke Groundwalker on August 12 2004 15:33 EDT
- TSS Cartoon: The Argument for Stateful Session Beans by scot mcphee on August 12 2004 17:52 EDT
- Use stateful beans because... by Vincent Frisina on August 13 2004 00:20 EDT
- TSS Cartoon: The Argument for Stateful Session Beans by Gavin Siller on August 13 2004 01:13 EDT
- Doofy looking du(ke)de by Lars Borup Jensen on August 13 2004 02:39 EDT
- TSS Cartoon: The Argument for Stateful Session Beans by Smythe on August 13 2004 13:09 EDT
- I like JC,please go on. by isaac xu on August 13 2004 18:32 EDT
- Afert all stateless is pretty good ; ) by Christian Corneau on August 16 2004 08:58 EDT
- this is a good one :-) by joachim peer on August 16 2004 14:25 EDT
this is a sin of comedy in the name of mankind
I like these Java cartoons. Keep publishing.
It's a terrible analogy.
... they can date? Maybe the breeding practices of components matters for genetic alorithms.
I for one really like the face of the bean. Kinda how
I imagine a dumb bean would look like. He's just sitting
there in the back-ground with a goofy looking grin not
havin' a clue what so ever.
Kudos to the drawers - excellent drawing.
As for the "humor" part - could have been better but then
again, who really gives a damn. Not all things should be
serious (or seriously funny)
I agree with you completely there when you say "Not all things should be serious (or seriously funny)". Ofcourse, the aesthetics is always a matter of personal choice. I, for one, have enjoyed all the cartoons, for I believe that there should always be a different perspective of looking at things... :)
After the first one or two TSS cartoons were published (and I had a look), I never took a look again, god were they un-funny and awkward.
Though still not the best joke, this cartoon at least doesn't make me feel embarassed any more... I read some of the "latest" cartoons which mostly were... uhmmm... okay, I wonder, why did no one comment the "J2EE knights" which also lacks humor but was IMHO (one of) the best...
Alltogether, as they are now, keep publishing, if they get better at the current rate I may even laugh on the Feb. 2007 cartoon ;-) Seriously :-), they are ok now, congrats to the authors.
I think these cartoons are meant to be intentionally bad thats what makes them soo good!
Hey, this guy has the best position in the world. Only good to have fun doing the "Transactions" ...if you know what I mean ; )