- Posted by: Krovi DVSR Sarma
- Posted on: January 22 2005 09:35 EST
I would like to
- monitor the tomcat service that runs my war
- get occasional reports about the number of threads it spawned currently and the VM size etc.
some other operations that a watchdog does.
thanks in advance,
- Need to monitor tomcat service that runs my war by Krovi DVSR Sarma on January 23 2005 10:41 EST
- Re: Need to monitor tomcat service that runs my war by Cédrik LIME on August 28 2006 03:37 EDT
Sorry, i was not clear there.
I want to write a java class that does these and include this in my webapp that tomcat runs.
Can someone suggest me something regarding this?
Check out MessAdmin, which does all of the above and much more!