Discussions

XML & Web services: i need the WSDL of other online bookstore

1. i need the WSDL of other online bookstore (4 messages)

Can anyone tell me where i can get the WSDL of other online bookstore except Amazon? or from any website? i'm aiming at trying to do prise comparison of one product, so that those online stores must sell something, such as books, cds, or DVDs.
    Thanks a million!

Kimmy

Threaded Messages (4)

2. It's been done[ Go to top ]

What you are describing has already been done by StrikeIron with their Better Book Buyer.

Xmethods used to have a Barnes and Noble price checker but it looks like it doesn't anymore.
  3. It's been done[ Go to top ]

Thank you for your response, Neil. Yes, "BetterBookBuyer" is what i'm trying to do. The reason i ask for the WSDL, except Amazon's, is i'd like to try it with my friends. I was considering using the WSDL of ebay.com. But seriously, eBay is not exactly B2C website but a C2C website instead. I also tried to email Barnes & Noble asking for the information of their WSDL, but they haven't responded to me yet. I'll appreciate it if you have any suggestions to me.

Kimmy Wu
  4. Here you go:[ Go to top ]

Here you go, here are the results I got for 2 Barnes and Noble Web services when I searched StrikeIron's Web service directory:

http://www.strikeiron.com/Search.aspx?SearchString=barnes%20and%20noble
  5. Thank you![ Go to top ]

Thank you for your help! You really help me a lot! :-)