We have several JCA 1.5 compliant connector implementations that are available. With JCA 1.5 compliance inbound transactions / inbound communication/ messages from EIS (Enterprise Information Systems) to J2EE applications is possible enabling large scale application integration. Is there any standard method / performance tests that we can perform to compare two different connector implementations.
- Posted by: Subramanian Easwaran
- Posted on: October 05 2005 15:15 EDT
- How to test performance of a Connector Implementation? by Emil Kirschner on October 12 2005 03:33 EDT
1) write an ejb or a web app that makes calls to your connector.
2) use jmeter to load the ejb or the webapp
3) do the same thing for the second connector
4) compare the two
Hope this helps,
Emil ( http://www.thekirschners.com/ )