Glassbox Troubleshooter is a value add product that is written on top of the open source application, Glassox Inspector. The root-cause analysis capabilities that it has added to Inspector eliminates the need to troll through log files looking for abnormalities. Troubleshooter is built around a knowledge of common failure causes--for example, slow SQL, Java thread contention, or web service connectivity problems. It spots them automatically and describes them in plain English.
Off the rack configuration is capable of finding;
- Slow database queries
- Database connection failure
- Broken database query
- Failing Java
- Slow Java
- Bottleneck or thread contention
- Slow or Failing web service
- Inneficient Java code
- Slow or Failing remote procedure call
- Faulty HTTP
- Java Mail Issues
- Broken FTP
- Diagnose problems with one click.
- No need to understand the code
- Concise English output ends miscommunication and fingerpointing
- Low overhead won't slow down production applications
- Plug and play. Up in minutes on any app with no source or build changes needed
A free trial version is avaliable at Glassbox.