- It provides a GUI explorer to show JNDI-based information about JMS in the system, for Queues, Topics and Message Driven Beans.
- It provides a facility for sending messages visually, for both Queues and Topics. Message cases can be exported to SuperScheduler and SuperWatchdog as JMS jobs.
- It provides a facility for building triggers and exporting to SuperWatchdog as JMS trigger.
- Messages and triggers are customizable by using APIs.
News: Super 8.0 released with SuperJMS
Acelet has released a new version of Super, a toolkit for J2EE. The new module, SuperJMS, provides capability to visually create JMS messages and triggers, which can be exported to SuperScheduler and SuperWatchdog.
- Posted by: Wei Jiang
- Posted on: March 20 2006 08:25 EST
The obvious question:
Is it faster than a speeding bullet?
Do you have a plan for a webservice module?
It will allow you to do WebService by clicking, just like SuperPeekPoke (for EJB) and SuperJMS (for JMS).