[Axis] SOAP header parameter for web-service method

Discussions

XML & Web services: [Axis] SOAP header parameter for web-service method

1. Hello, I have a question about inHeader parameter question in Axis. I've configurated for my methods header parameter: soapAction="" >
    As you can see I have in both methods sessionHeader inHeader parameter. But I have several issues: 1) In wsdl files these parameters presents as elements sessionHeader, sessionHeader1. So on the client side I need pass both parameters to headers: binding.setHeader(locator.getServiceName().getNamespaceURI(), "sessionHeader", new SessionHeader(sessionHeaderObject)); binding.setHeader(locator.getServiceName().getNamespaceURI(), "sessionHeader1", new SessionHeader(sessionHeaderObject)); So I have duplication, but I want to use both of this methods just pass only one parameter: binding.setHeader(locator.getServiceName().getNamespaceURI(), "sessionHeader", new SessionHeader(sessionHeaderObject)); Is it possible to setup wsdd file or any other changes to use both methods with the same header parameter sessionHeader? 2) And the next issue happends when I trying to generate stubs to my web-service, for example using Axis I generated stubs and I have declaration of the method logoff: //java code void logoff(String sessionId); // how it declare in wsdd soapAction="" > But for .NET it methods has another declaration: void logoff(); Is it possible in Axis to configurate that inHeader parameters won't shows in the method prototype? -- Thanks for any your help, Yura.
  2. Hi Yura,

I am having the same problem. Are you able to find an answer to #1.

Thanks,

Sahiti