Discussions

General J2EE: inserting binary data(images,music etc.) into MS Access using js

1. hey i really need help getting ms access to accept binary data sent to it using "setBinaryStream()", when i use this it does not insert anything, please can anyone help me with a code sample to insert binary data(images etc) into my MS Access db?
  2. hey i really need help getting ms access to accept binary data sent to it using "setBinaryStream()", when i use this it does not insert anything, please can anyone help me with a code sample to insert binary data(images etc) into my MS Access db?
    Hi, Wrong place to post such a question: this is the news section. You should go to a mailing list or one of the discussion threads on this site. a++ Cédric

3. Hi,

Wrong place to post such a question: this is the news section. You should go to a mailing list or one of the discussion threads on this site.

a++ Cédric
    No moderation for the news-section and frontpage?!
  4. hey i really need help getting ms access to accept binary data sent to it using "setBinaryStream()
    Scriptella ETL allows inserting file BLOBs into virtually any database. See tutorial for a simple example. Regards, Fyodor Kupolov P.S. I really cannot understand TSS moderation rules, because this is the only site which REJECTED news about the release of Scriptella ETL. Hey, TSSers do you hear me!!!???
  5. Access??[ Go to top ]

Isn't the real problem here that you're using Access?? I mean, with so many good options to choose from, why that one? At least, use MSDE. I'm sure your users will appreciate the fact that their data doesn't simply disappear all the time...