Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: calling methods on interface references.
We know that HttpServletRequest,HttpServletResponse are interfaces. But we call methods using these references. Do request and response objects created by the container implement these interfaces, and we call methods on these objects using references of their respective interfaces.
- Posted by: Krishna prasad
- Posted on: March 16 2007 03:01 EDT
- Re: calling methods on interface references. by John Smith on March 16 2007 06:16 EDT
- Re: calling methods on interface references. by John Smith on March 16 2007 06:17 EDT
- Re: calling methods on interface references. by John Smith on March 16 2007 06:18 EDT
- thanks by Krishna prasad on December 03 2008 00:27 EST
hi john... how am i to call you by.... hmmm.... i think you have MPD(Multiple Personality Disorder). for a single question, you have given five answers, you're not sure what you're talking about - a yes, a no, maybe,.... hmmm how many alters... 5,6 countless... better be in your home... don't step on the street... children may hit you with stone... better chain yourself up in your home... be nice to mom.... ok.... and stop using your system... because if one of you alters don know to use your system, then your system could be in danger...