In my current project we are creating word 2007 document at runtime. I am developing Java component that takes word 2007 template (dotx) files as input and it also fetches values from external web services. Then this java component builds actual word 2007 document (docx) file by merging the values into template file (replacing values with placeholders). Since I am new to word 2007 open xml file format, I am facing difficulties in parsing and updating the dotx/docx files. Is there any Java API that can be used to parse and update the word 2007 file formats? Or How to parse and update the Word 2007 file using java?
- Posted by: Dhanasekar Srinivasan
- Posted on: March 29 2007 01:12 EDT
- Re: Java API to manipulate Word 2007 open xml file(docx) by Leandro Santos on March 29 2007 14:44 EDT
- Jakarta POI API by Tarun Arora on March 30 2007 00:20 EDT
- Aspose.Words for Java by Konstantin Sidorenko on November 07 2008 12:10 EST
- USE YOUR MOBILE by Samsuel Andrew on May 26 2012 11:53 EDT
- try docx4j by Jason Harrop on May 28 2012 18:30 EDT
take a look at: http://schmidt.devlib.org/java/libraries-word.html
You can use Jakarta POI API which enables java programmers to access Microsoft Applications.
Aspose.Words for Java can open, generate, manipulate and save DOCX documents. It also can convert them to/from DOC and HTML formats.
On your PC go to www.h2bytes.com
There you can downlaod your Docx reader which is java vision
use it to open any word ducument on your mobil phone
docx4j is an open source (Apache v2) library for working with docx, pptx, and xslx files, based around JAXB.