Discussions

Performance and scalability: Query: Aqualogic Vs Weblogic 9.0

1. Query: Aqualogic Vs Weblogic 9.0 (2 messages)

Hi, I want to know difference between Aqualogic 9.0 and Weblogic 9.0 from application/data integration point of view? Also could you please point me to Some comaprisons between Aqualogic 9.0 Vs Oracle Application/data integrators like Data integrator & ESB. Thanks, Rajesh
  2. Hi, AquaLogic runs on the top of WebLogic Server. WebLogic Server is a J2EE platform which you deploy your own J2EE applications. AquaLogic family is more feature specific product set.
  3. RECENTLY I WAS CONNED BY PROSOFT (www.qualityprosoft.com / prosoft dot service at gmail dot com) FOR WANTING TO HAVE "Prana Studio 5.0 Enterprise" FROM THEM. A RUSSIAN GUY CALLED Volodymyr Dynko FROM Poltava, Ukraine WHO RUNS PROSOFT ASKED ME TO PAY THE MONEY UPFRONT THROUGH Western Union, Wire transfer OR MONEYGRAM. SOMEHOW AFTER GETTING CONVINCED BY HIS NONSENSE TALKS I TRANSFERRED THE MONEY TO HIM BY MONEYGRAM (Transfer Reference Number: 73920188). Exact amount sent and currency: USD63.11 + transfer fee (USD11.8). MY LAST COMMENT: HE IS A POOR GUY OF UKRAINE AND WILL PROMISE AND DO ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET. SO I LEAVE UP TO YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU STEP AHEAD TO GET CONNED.