Hi All: I am using Weblogic 9.2, Web Services Client, and Struts. I have a java client in struts that calls a web services. The "ID" field contains a Java integer. The "First_Name" is a Java String. The "Effective_Date" field is a Java date field. The web service returns an arrayList. From the arrayList, I displayed the result as the following: ID FIRST_NAME EFFECTIVE_DATE -- --------- ------------- 3 John 9/10/2007 2 Andrew 1/11/2006 5 Peter 3/4/2006 The "ID" header is a link. The "First Name" header is a link. The "EFFECTIVE_Date" is a link. If I clicked on the link "ID", the first time, it will sort the rows in ascending order like the following: ID FIRST_NAME EFFECTIVE_DATE -- --------- ------------- 2 Andrew 1/11/2006 3 John 9/10/2007 5 Peter 3/4/2006 If I clicked on the link "ID", the second time, it will sort the rows in descending order like the following: ID FIRST_NAME EFFECTIVE_DATE -- --------- ------------- 5 Peter 3/4/2006 3 John 9/10/2007 2 Andrew 1/11/2006 If I clicked on the "First_Name" field the first time, it will sort the rows in desceding order. If I clicked on the "First_Name" field the second time, it will sort the rows in ascending order. This applies the same for the "EFFECTIVE_DATE". Any hint would be greatly appreciate. Yours, Frustrated.