The AnthillPro team is pleased to announce AnthillPro version 3.3.0
. AnthillPro goes beyond continuous integration, delivering build and application lifecycle management.
This release is focused on easier workflow design, property configuration, and dependency flexibility. Job preconditions allow finer grained control over what processes run during a deployment. As usual the Anthill team found little ways to make AnthillPro easier to install, configure and use.
Feature Highlight: Dependency Project Improvements
AnthillPro has always taken dependencies between projects very seriously. In previous versions, we provided strong support for supplying the products of a build to dependent projects. There was also great support for building an entire dependency tree from a single snapshot in time. AnthillPro 3.3.0 builds on this, by adding support for triggering a build of your main project when a dependency finishes building. Continuous integration is good when a build is triggered by a change to the project's source. It's great when it is also triggered by a change in a dependency.
Integration Highlight: Bugzilla
A new integration with Bugzilla is being introduced as well. This will allow Bugzilla users to generate a list of issues addressed in the build, automatically comment those issues in Bugzilla, resolve issues and file new issues from AnthillPro.
Other Notable New Features
- Numerous UI improvements and fixes for the Safari browser
- Extra links from the execution of a build to that build's configuration
- Dynamic ClearCase config spec generation
- Updated Perforce driver with Perforce 2007 optimizations
- Several security vulnerabilities patched
- Dependency resolution faster on complex dependency graphs.
- Additional CodeStation (dependency) tools for developers
- Support for RSA SecurID authentication and a second level of authentication