Discussions

General J2EE: What is best JEE architectural solution

1. What is best JEE architectural solution (2 messages)

I need to build a JEE based application that has the following high level requirements. * Availability is high (99%) * About 200 concurrent users. * need use a directory server * need to use OR mapping EJb3 or hibernate * need to use JSF Since the availability is high I am thinking about the following, please post your thoughts. * 2 instances of web servers running on 2 different boxes (Microsoft IIS running on windows 2003) * 2 instances of WebLogic 10 running on 2 different boxes (running on windows 2003; WebLogic choice because it supports EJB3). I have no compelling reason to make them clustered nodes and need 2 nodes only to prevent single point failure. Do I still need a clustered license? * 2 instance of directory servers running on 2 different boxes (Microsoft ADS running on windows 2003). I need to have 2 boxes to prevent single-point-failure. Is this the best approach? * 2 instance of DB servers running on 2 different boxes (Microsoft SQL server 2005 running on windows 2003). Should I go with clustered license which has a common storage for both nodes OR go for a separate storage and do DB mirror. Appreciate your help! Thank you, Pradeep.
  2. Well, I don't understand why do you need clutering with 200 cuncurrent users. I think small cuncurrent user! However, it depends of your server! Ask: Do I still need a clustered license? Reply: I don't think so! Ask: I need to have 2 boxes to prevent single-point-failure. Is this the best approach? Reply: I don't think this is the better approach! If you've a problem with a server. You must have to solve! Therefore, cluster is a circle. If a server down with 200 currents users in your application, in the next future the other server up down too. And now ? Do you understand me ? Clustering is good when various applications needs access various tiers in differents locations and to diminish the high load of the server when you've various Apresetations Tiers having to access differents Business Tiers. Ask: Should I go with clustered license which has a common storage for both nodes OR go for a separate storage and do DB mirror. Reply : It's your choice. But, talks with DBA and Security. It asks exists some problem or some very high load with DB or Server. :)
  3. Java/J2ee/JSp Script Code[ Go to top ]

Ok, If you are need for j2ee architecture solution provided for zipcode-finder.com got a script for EJB, JSP, JSTL, JSF, Custom tag Library and data base solution , JDBC SQL query with MS-SQL, Oracle. How can work for Hibernate and installations with EJB3, which server install for hibernate and uses of books and code. If you are need for any types JSP, SQL Query, eCommerce script code send me mail info@zipcode-finder.com Thank's Pravin