is a grid toolkit for Java that makes it easy to run applications in parallel, and speed up their execution by orders of magnitude.
JPPF now leverages JMX to provide administration and monitoring services. Monitoring capabilities have now been extended to the nodes as well as to the executed tasks. The Administration console now provides an extended view of the JPPF network topology. Critical issues were fixed that would cause a node to crash in specific conditions.
JPPF's outstanding features:
- a JPPF grid can be up and running in minutes
- highly scalable, distributed framework for the execution of Java tasks
- leverages JCA 1.5 to integrate with leading J2EE application servers
- easy programming model that abstracts the complexity of distributed and parallel processing
- graphical and programmatic tools for fine-grained monitoring and administration
- reliability through redundancy, recovery and failover capabilities
- very flexible and non-constraining open-source licensing
- and more ....
Find out for yourself on the