Performance enhancements were implemented in the server task dispatcher.
A bug was fixed in the JPPF resource adapter, that caused class loading issues when deployed in OC4J and Sun AS.
A minor display issue was fixed in the fractals explorer.
Improvements were made to the image color scheme in the fractals explorer.
JPPF is a grid toolkit for Java that makes it easy to run applications in parallel, and speed up their execution by orders of magnitude. Write once, deploy once, execute everywhere!
JPPF has many outstanding features:
- a JPPF grid can be up and running in minutes
- highly scalable, distributed framework for the execution of Java tasks
- leverages JCA 1.5 to integrate with leading J2EE application servers
- easy programming model that abstracts the complexity of distributed and parallel processing
- graphical and programmatic tools for fine-grained monitoring and administration
- reliability through redundancy, recovery and failover capabilities
- a set of fully documented sample applications, demonstrating the use of JPPF on real-life problems
- very flexible and non-constraining open-source licensing
- and more ....
The project home page can be found here: http://www.jppf.org/