New APIs were added to the J2EE connector to receive submission status events.
The capability to disable monitoring and management features in nodes and servers was added.
Several minor bugs were fixed.
Some refactoring of the server APIs was performed, for a greater reusability and modularity.
JPPF is a grid toolkit for Java that makes it easy to run applications in parallel, and speed up their execution by orders of magnitude. Write once, deploy once, execute everywhere!
JPPF has many outstanding features:
- a JPPF grid can be up and running in minutes
- highly scalable, distributed framework for the execution of Java tasks
- leverages JCA 1.5 to integrate with leading J2EE application servers
- easy programming model that abstracts the complexity of distributed and parallel processing
- graphical and programmatic tools for fine-grained monitoring and administration
- reliability through redundancy, recovery and failover capabilities
- a set of fully documented sample applications, demonstrating the use of JPPF on real-life problems
- very flexible and non-constraining open-source licensing
- and more ....
Try it for yourself at the JPPF Web Site