TeamDev has released QuipuKit version 1.4, a commercial library of advanced JSF components.
The major features of QuipuKit 1.4 release include:
* The ability to merge cells in the DataTable and TreeTable components
* Extended customization for individual rows/cells in the DataTable and TreeTable components
* Support for dynamic columns in the DataTable and TreeTable components
* Added an ability to handle session expiration during Ajax request
* Improved Ajax errors handling
* Removed dependency on a modified version of JFreeChart. QuipuKit can now be used with the latest version of JFreeChart
* Added a new LoadBundle component that can be used with Ajax-enabled components
This release also includes a number of fixes for different QuipuKit components. For the whole list of improvements and fixes, please see the What's New
The new distribution package of QuipuKit 1.4 is available here
For any questions or feedback related to QuipuKit, visit the forum
or e-mail us
Quipukit is commercial software.