Discussions

EJB design: NEED HELP with ANT Script

1. NEED HELP with ANT Script (3 messages)

Can anyone help me with the syntax, the syntax for the JDBC provider is not working,can anybody suggest me a proper synatx. if i hard code the values for node and templates,it works. but dynamic invocation of ${node} is not working.it gives an error message such as ignoring commands ${node} and so on. or it says [exec] WASX7209I: Connected to process "server1" on node pranayNode01 using SOAP connector; The type of process is: UnManagedProcess [exec] WASX7411W: Ignoring the following provided option: [getid, /Node:pra nayNode01/ {name newJDBC} {$template}] [exec] WASX7015E: Exception running command: "$AdminConfig createUsingTempl ate JDBCProvider -node -c $AdminConfig"; exception information: [exec] com.ibm.bsf.BSFException: error while eval'ing Jacl expression: [exec] ambiguous method signature, could not choose between {createUsingTem plate java.lang.String java.lang.String {java.lang.Object[]} java.lang.String} { createUsingTemplate java.lang.String java.lang.String java.lang.String java.lang .String} [exec] while executing [exec] "$AdminConfig createUsingTemplate JDBCProvider -node -c $AdminConfig " =========code is below ============================

Threaded Messages (3)

2. Is this what you want[ Go to top ]

I looked at your sample and found it was hard to read. So I printed out the JDBC_Provider property, and this is what the output looks like -c '$AdminConfig createUsingTemplate JDBCProvider -c '$AdminConfig getid /Node:pranayNode01/' {name newJDBC} {$template}' Question: Should newJDBC be a property that is replaced? if you it should have the $ in front of it in the property JDBC_Provider Observation : the ' (ticks) may not match up the way you think. The first tick is ended by the second tick, and the third tick is ended by the fourth tick. Is that what you want. Hope that helps ....
  3. I'm sorry,[ Go to top ]

I'm sorry, Actually i was guided wrong..now i have created i created JACL scripts and have called it from build. xml..it works fine.. thanks a lot for ur reply.
  4. Now i need help for WAS CE[ Go to top ]

i have finished task for WAS 6.0 now i have given task to write scripts for creating JAAS authentication,data source,url,shared libraries,and deploy an application EAR for WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER COMMUNITY EDITION... since i'm totally new to this,i'm finding it tough to move a step also..please help me with the code or suitable links where i can get example codes for build.xml for WAS CE