Hello there, I'm trying to develop a Web Service (i'm new on it) with Java. My environment is Eclipse SDK 3.2.2 with Axis 1.3. I'd like to know if anyone could help me, please is urgent. The purpose of the Web service is to receive a file attachment with the SOAP message of the cliente. I've seen many examples and I was trying to compile one of them which was pretty like the one i needed but... I get this error: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.Utils.getNodeNameQName(Utils.java:23 0) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.createTypeFromDef(SymbolTable.java:1110) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:985) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:1092) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:1092) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:1092) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateTypes(SymbolTable.java:895) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:693) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:531) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:506) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:483) at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:356) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: C:\Documents and Settings\Luca Ti Gei\.maven\cache\maven-axis-plugin-0.7\plugin.jelly:106:33: WSDL processing error for C:\Proyectos\nimba41-sid-webservice\trunk\src\wsdl\HpsaSIDW S.wsdl : null BUILD FAILED Well i have no idea of what I am missing, if anyone could help me, even explaining me some more about web services and file attachment that would be very important to me. I can leave you my messenger for a real time contact, it's urgent!!! tigey81@hotmail.com