Discussions

News: BuildProcess AutoDeploy/WebAutoDeploy 0.5.3 release

1. BuildProcess AutoDeploy/WebAutoDeploy is a continuous deployment tool. It can manage all Java/J2EE stuff like application server resources (JDBC DataSources/Pools, JMS Connection Factories, JMS Queues, JMS Topics, shared libs, JNDI binding, etc), deploy J2EE application archives (WAR/EAR) but can manage the application configuration files (with regexp mapping), update a database using SQL scripts, etc. And this, in a central tool with all J2EE environments configuration repository. The deployment is done with the same manner, what ever underlying application server used (currently AutoDeploy supports JBoss, BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere). WebAutoDeploy is a AJAX Web base frontend to manipulate all J2EE environments. http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net

Threaded Messages (3)

2. Hi there, I've downloaded the latest stable binaries but I have no idea where or how to start using this. A quick start guide would be helpful. Thanks. Sarwar Bhuiyan
  3. I prepare it :)[ Go to top ]

The started guide is in progress now. I hope to release it at the end of the last week :) I can provide a lot of support by mail or on the BuildProcess community forum.
  4. Need sample configuration[ Go to top ]

Hi Jean-Baptiste, I am very interested in AutoDeploy tool. But I cannot start it. I havn't found any "startup.sh" file in AutoDeploy.zip. I also tried to deploy WebAutoDeploy.war to my Tomcat instance, and it event starts, but going to URL localhost:8080/autodeploy/app i am receiving an empty page. I cannot see any messages in logs. Can you help me? Probably I need to create a valid auto-deploy.xml config file? Can you provide a valid example of this file?