Maven-xradar-plugin is now available

Discussions

News: Maven-xradar-plugin is now available

1. Maven-xradar-plugin is now available (4 messages)

Xradar is based on numerous open source analysis initiatives. The XML/XSL batch-processing framework produces integrated HTML/SVG reports of the systems current state and the development over time. Xradar can incorporate differents open source quality tool like: * PMD : A Java source code analyzer. It finds unused variables, empty catch blocks, unnecessary object creation, and so forth. * Checkstyle : A development tool to help programmers write Java code that adheres to a coding standard. By default it supports the Sun Code Conventions, but is highly configurable. * JavaNCSS : A simple utility which measures two standard source code metrics for the Java programming language. The metrics are collected globally, for each class and/or for each function (number of lines, number of classes,...). * JDepend : A Java package dependency analyzer that generates design quality metrics. * Ckjm : The program ckjm calculates Chidamber and Kemerer object-oriented metrics by processing the bytecode of compiled Java files.(WMC: Weighted methods per class, DIT: Depth of Inheritance Tree, NOC: Number of Children, CBO: Coupling between object classes, RFC: Response for a Class, LCOM: Lack of cohesion in methods) Maven-xradar-plugin is now available in the maven 2's repositories. To use this plugin, just add few lines in your pom.xml. To Have more informations please go to http://xradar.sourceforge.net/maven-plugin/howto.html That's not all ! The dynamic version of the plugin is already in developement! A release version will coming soon !!
  2. Can't wait to try this out. Looks like a lot of work has been put into this. Any ideas on this. Running mvn net.sf.xradar:maven-xradar-plugin:audit after setting up reporting plugin, and doing a mvn site as per the xradar instructions. What am I doing wrong? java.lang.NullPointerException at org.sourceforge.xradar.logging.LogUtils.logBuffer(LogUtils.java:48) at org.sourceforge.xradar.statics.Statics.executeMerge(Statics.java:222) at org.xradar.XRadarMojo.execute(XRadarMojo.java:266) at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:512) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:482) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330 ) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
  3. Hi greg, I can have the same error message if I didn't do a mvn site. But you said that you've done it... Can you give your OS, java version and maven version?
  4. Does Xradar is similar to Maven Dashboard Report Plugin http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/
  5. Add the reports themselves...[ Go to top ]

I got the same message, but adding the reports for PMD, Checkstyle etc. themselves, doing a mvn site and after that the mvn xradar(etc) command, solved it! BTW, I posted a blog entry on this (and Nexus), but it is in Dutch (http://adi.atosoriginblog.nl/2008/08/29/een-paar-maven-plugins-nader-beschouwd/) Mylène