Maven-xradar-plugin is now available

News: Maven-xradar-plugin is now available

1. Maven-xradar-plugin is now available (4 messages)

Xradar is based on numerous open source analysis initiatives. The XML/XSL batch-processing framework produces integrated HTML/SVG reports of the systems current state and the development over time. Xradar can incorporate differents open source quality tool like: * PMD : A Java source code analyzer. It finds unused variables, empty catch blocks, unnecessary object creation, and so forth. * Checkstyle : A development tool to help programmers write Java code that adheres to a coding standard. By default it supports the Sun Code Conventions, but is highly configurable. * JavaNCSS : A simple utility which measures two standard source code metrics for the Java programming language. The metrics are collected globally, for each class and/or for each function (number of lines, number of classes,...). * JDepend : A Java package dependency analyzer that generates design quality metrics. * Ckjm : The program ckjm calculates Chidamber and Kemerer object-oriented metrics by processing the bytecode of compiled Java files.(WMC: Weighted methods per class, DIT: Depth of Inheritance Tree, NOC: Number of Children, CBO: Coupling between object classes, RFC: Response for a Class, LCOM: Lack of cohesion in methods) Maven-xradar-plugin is now available in the maven 2's repositories. To use this plugin, just add few lines in your pom.xml. To Have more informations please go to That's not all ! The dynamic version of the plugin is already in developement! A release version will coming soon !!
  2. Can't wait to try this out. Looks like a lot of work has been put into this. Any ideas on this. Running mvn net.sf.xradar:maven-xradar-plugin:audit after setting up reporting plugin, and doing a mvn site as per the xradar instructions. What am I doing wrong? java.lang.NullPointerException at org.sourceforge.xradar.logging.LogUtils.logBuffer( at org.sourceforge.xradar.statics.Statics.executeMerge( at org.xradar.XRadarMojo.execute( at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo( at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals( at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal( at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal( at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures( ) at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
  3. Hi greg, I can have the same error message if I didn't do a mvn site. But you said that you've done it... Can you give your OS, java version and maven version?
  4. Does Xradar is similar to Maven Dashboard Report Plugin
  5. Add the reports themselves...[ Go to top ]

I got the same message, but adding the reports for PMD, Checkstyle etc. themselves, doing a mvn site and after that the mvn xradar(etc) command, solved it! BTW, I posted a blog entry on this (and Nexus), but it is in Dutch ( Mylène