tinyPM 1.3 Community Edition Available

Discussions

News: tinyPM 1.3 Community Edition Available

1. tinyPM 1.3 Community Edition Available (6 messages)

We're happy to tell that we continue delivering our agile project management tool based on the JBoss Seam, JSF, Facelets, Hibernate and Tomcat stack.
    tinyPM 1.3 Community Edition is a fully functional version of our tool that can be used free for up to 5 users with unlimited number of projects.
    New version brings:
    • user stories attachments
    • tasks attachments
    • improved project burndown charts
    • iteration/sprint burndown charts
    • planned iteration velocity tracking
    • and more...
    At the same time we start working on release 2.0 which is going to be shift in direction of tinyPM evolution.
    Download a free tinyPM community edition

Threaded Messages (6)

2. Link broken[ Go to top ]

is all
  3. Re: Link broken[ Go to top ]

is all
    http://support.agilers.com/downloads.jsf?cid=1623 If you want to try another technology stack proof-of-concept...
  4. ... based on the JBoss Seam, JSF, Facelets, Hibernate and Tomcat stack.
    Why emphasizing so much its underlying technologies instead of its functional features?
  5. Link fixed.
  6. Exception when running[ Go to top ]

I extracted apache-tomcat-6.0.18 on my windows box. Ran the db scripts for mysql-5.1.33-win32. Basically followed all the instructions in the install.txt (copied mysql jdbc driver to TOMCAT_HOME\lib, unzipped the WAR, etc). After starting up tomcat via startup.bat, when I navigate to http://localhost:8080/tinypm, I see "IE cannot display the page" and stack trace in localhost.2009-04-09.log: SEVERE: Session attribute event listener threw exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempted to invoke a Seam component outside the an initialized application at org.jboss.seam.contexts.Lifecycle.getApplication(Lifecycle.java:36) at org.jboss.seam.contexts.Lifecycle.mockApplication(Lifecycle.java:111) at org.jboss.seam.Seam.componentForName(Seam.java:285) at org.jboss.seam.intercept.RootInterceptor.getComponent(RootInterceptor.java:224) also see this in Tomcat console: [WARN,org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null [ERROR,org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] Cannot create PoolableConnectio nFactory (Access denied for user 'tinypm'@'localhost' (using password: YES)) [ERROR,org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener] uncaught exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not start transaction at org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener.begin(SeamPhaseListener.java:581 ) at org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener.handleTransactionsBeforePhase(Se In the Tomcat manager, it shows tinypm app as "running". Any ideas why I can't run the app???
  7. Re: Exception when running[ Go to top ]

Access denied for user 'tinypm'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    Basically you can't connect with the database, so please check two things: 1. Are your user and password ok in tinypm/META-INF/context.xml? 2. If so, then take a look at no.2 from tinyPM FAQ BTW, we have a tinyPM Support Forum where you can post questions and seek for help in the future. Regards, Marcin